Sign in to follow this  
Dengo

Anyone know these horses? CHESTNUT HILL

Hi guys,

I just started riding saddleseat because I got a job working for Jack Reeves at Chestnut Hill Morgans. I'm really enjoying myself and have gotten to ride ALL of his horses!! So interesting. Just curious if anyone knows Jack or knows Chestnut Hill horses?!

Also, any advice on how to keep my legs back and out like that. I'm a hunter rider, so this whole position thing I'm having a hard time with! Thanks so much! [big Grin]

[smiley Wavey]

saddlebred: thanks so much!! I'm starting to get the hang of it now, and I've taken some pictures of them going, so once I get them, I'll post them for everyone! [big Grin]

I was skimming through my Morgan Connection last night and found an ad for Chestnut Hill Morgans...they have very nice horses and you are lucky to be working with them [Wink]

I had the pleasure of meeting Jack Reeves briefly at the Canadian Morgan Horse Association meeting held this spring in Alberta. He seems to be a very nice man. He has some very nice horses. He picked up many national awards this year.