Sign in to follow this  
Perchlover07

So who else rides Saddle Seat?

Thanks for the info! The showing season won't start up until May with our club (Southern New England Horseman's Assoc)so I will have time to find the clothing and tack that I need. I don't know of many saddle seat riders around here so it's going to be tough to find stuff. The local tack shops only carry western and H/J saddles and a few used dressage. I'll have to look on ebay. That's where I got my used Wintec dressage saddle from.

i ride saddleseat...AND PROUD OF IT!!! i love the excitiment of being on a saddlebred. its loads of fun!! im not super good, ive been riding it for about ummm a year and a 1/2 but im getting better!!! im moving up from walk trot to walk trot canter hopefully sometime this winter and i am totally stocked about it!!!

thanks all!!

Good for you! I'm glad to hear you love Saddlebreds. Most horse people don't know how sweet-tempered they are. And their gaits are so smooth and comfortable. Every time I ride somebody else's horse I nearly get bounced out of the saddle when we trot. (Ouch!) [Wink]

I love saddleseat! I started out riding hunter and then dressage but saddleseat fits me best. just the thrill of it is awesome!

YAY FOR SADDLESEAT FREAKS! XD

This is the horse i am leasing to buy, his name is NTC Twist To This(aka twist) he is a 7 year old National Show horse gelding. I went to my first show(his second) and placed 5th out of 13! i was exstatic! I'm going to show him in 14-17 JOTR & AOTR.

the pic is a little dark....

(i look bad but he looks good)

-

oh and my mom owns a pinto saddlebred mare named Strictly An Angel MHS

this is a video of her last june.(her motion has gotten WAY better)

-

oh what a cute horse! i really like him. hope you get him.i've been riding saddleseat forever,i love it! i'm moving to rhode island to do an apprenticeship at a very well known morgan saddleseat barn...i'm so excited! [Yay]

Where are you moving to in RI Underfire????? You are only the second person I have ever found on HC to be in my state (yeah, as if I own the state). Which morgan barn?

I am moving to Portsmouth,RI. I will be working for Rick Stevens and Anne Benson of Stonegate Farm up there. I am SOOOO excited! I've never been to RI but I heard it's beautiful, I am going to visit for a week at the end of this month. [big Grin]