Sign in to follow this  
wildrider450

anyone

I'm looking in the back of SADDLE & BRIDLE, which lists training stables state by state. There don't appear to be any in ND! Does your local tack/feed store have freebie newspapers that list horses for sale? The horses are usually listed alphabetically, but some people have "American Saddlebreds" for sale, while others have "Saddlebreds." Check in both places.

Good luck!

well we would like to get one...3 years ago we moved to north dakota from minnesota and we had to leave our 32 year old saddlebred at the stables where we went cuz she was to old to travel that long of a distance and we didnt know where we could board her and now since we've been here for awhile and searched the area a little bit we found a barn 5 miles out of the town where i live and she's willing to let us board a horse there and we r really hopeing that we could find a 5-gaited saddlebred cuz thats wat me and my brother showed was 5 gaiteds but we're not haveing any luck finding any saddlebreds around here the only thing thats close to it is tennessee walkers in mantana and morgans that had never had an english saddle on their backs so we're just not haveing any luck