Sign in to follow this  
lisag07

need some help

Hi Everyone,

I need some help- I have a gorgeous American Saddlebred gelding, ASHA registered, 6 yrs old, 15.3 hands. Top bloodlines- Sire is the #1 producer Winsdown Hi Octane. Lots of motion, tons of personality. Great show prospect. I am only selling due to financial hardship and I have to move back up North and unfortuantely cannot afford to bring him with me. Must sell ASAP. I am moving in a few weeks and need to get him into a good home. I am askign $5000 for him. Good home is a must. Email me for pics at lisag07@verizon.net or call Lisa at 813-447-1612.

I dont think thease posts are allowed on here..Im not to sure though. Try printing out some sale papers about him, with maybe like one picture and his information and post it at barns around you, local tack or feed stores..Ya know...Or post him on line..Good Luck, but im no help here sence im not looking for a horse.

That's a great price, and he's certainly well-bred on his sire's side. I'm tempted, but I don't have time to work two horses! Good luck in selling him--sounds like somebody will get a real bargin.