Sign in to follow this  
Perchlover07

Riding Pictures and Videos...Finally!

Also Posted on the KOBB

-------------

NO critique please! I already know what I need to fix.

Both the pictures and videos are from my lesson Sunday. Slim is a lesson horse I ride. Captions will be above both the pictures and videos. The videos took me forever to upload so I hope everyone can see them!

I took the pictures off my videos, so they are kinda blurry(sp)

Go Slim Go!

-

Cantering down a diangle line. I need to sit back lol.

-

Trotting down the wall, hes too cute!

-

Bad eq on my part =/. I guess i wanted to be a hunter for a minute, haha (ie. My hands)

-

Just after i asked him to canter again, sence he disided he wanted to trot.

-

Doing a circle

-

Passing the other rider

-

Videos =) Theres 5.

Slim and I just trotting around warming up before the canter.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=moJisoQ5qXU

Slim and I cantering. Little bugger started to trot, dont worry right when the video stopped I made him canter a good lap and a half. Hes hard to keep cantering sometimes.

OKay our first pattern. Yea not too pretty but, slim HATES bending, and I needed to tur sooner.

http://media.putfile.com/Slim-and-I-Patter...-be-better-haha

This one was ALOT better, but i just need to keep him going straight(sp) more when we trot, then I turn.

http://media.putfile.com/Slim-and-I-patter...-better-than-1-

This...This was just bad, lol. He went ADD on me and was like "Ahh the wall! lets go to it and trot" After that I trotted him up to the wall, asked for the canter again and made him circle twice, and he did good.

http://media.putfile.com/Slim-and-Me-got-i...I-made-him-haha

Okay im done, enjoy!

[ 09-11-2007, 01:07 PM: Message edited by: Perchlover07 ]

Thank you! Yea probably in the off season shows that run durring the winter. I did last year but they were just little (I mean little, only 2 other people in most of my classes with me) and they were walk trot. But this winter Ill have way more people with me and ill be doing W/T/C.

Thank you! Im not sure what his breeding is like, hes not my horse. Hes a Morgan though, haha [Razz] . This is the first set of videos I have ever got with me riding him, and i like the way he moves also!

Thanks again.

baymorgan, Thanks! When i had my other lessons with a different trainer (same barn), she would always say that, haha.

amie9191, no i dont, sorry. If he was on the web sight it would say but, i dont think he is because he doesnt belong to the stable. Hes just owned by someone else and hes used in lessons..You know? I could ask when i have my next lesson (sunday the 16). Do you know the website(sp) where you can look up breeding?

quote:

Originally posted by Perchlover07:

Do you know the website(sp) where you can look up breeding?

Yes I know the all breed pedigree and the AMHA is now online [smile]

What barn do you ride with?

quote:

Originally posted by xCrazyMorganLadyx:

I'm not critiquing, but you look a little tall for that horsey! You guys look terrific though. Your eq. is perfect!!
[smile]

Its okay, I know I am. Im almost 6 foot so most of the horses I ride at the barn I look to big for [Razz] At least they can hold me still, I just look really tall on them . Theres really only one horse that I look good on and my legs dont go past his belly! But I dont mind, I still like riding them! Trust me though once i get my own horse, it will be a big one! haha.

[ 12-18-2007, 09:52 PM: Message edited by: Perchlover07 ]