Sign in to follow this  
BlakGrafix drawings

Adobe Photoshop Work with your pictures look.

hey guys im really bored and i do these horse name plates and horse photo manips, if you have any pics of a horse you love or one of your own i can put it into something like this..

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ 07-01-2005, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: storey ]

I've seen a lot of people who do these type of personalized pictures. But your's are awesome!

Could you do anything with these pics? I will probably add more once I find some more pics. This is my mom's horse Seirra -

Mateo -

Thanks

Shannon

[ 07-01-2005, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: BarrelRacer767 ]

aw thank you Running Free!

BarrelRacer767 i could try but if you have other pictures it would be better! but ill give it a shot, its just a head on shot it looks better when its not head on lol. yeah just check back in like 10min

BarrelRacer767 hey heres Seirra's pic hope you like it! i coudlnt do much with it, it was a little dark i had to lighten it up a bit. anyone else want me to do one? oh the colt i dont think i can do anything with just put a name with it thats about it.

-

[ 07-02-2005, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: storey ]

cool did you learn doing them for horseland or another game like that? thats where i learned.. i dont have a program anymore though [Frown] could you make one with the name "What A Doll" on it for any combination of these pictures:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v35/cloudedgrey/dolly/ and click on dolly.. theres a bunch of pages

the password is: bluestreak .. yea im real concerned about people knowing my password [Wink]

[ 07-02-2005, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: whatadoll ]

Those are awsome! Could you do me one please? I don't know what pic would be best, so just do what you like [smile]

Grey; Timbermill Felix

-

-

Chestnut; Glenelgin

-

And could you merge these lyrics into the Glen pic if you do him...

Straight as an arrow

Defect defect

Not straight,

not so straight

Reject reject

Towards anti-social

Solo solo

Standing on the stairs

Cold, cold morning

Ghostly image of fear

Mayday mayday

Gonna leave this region

They'll take me with them

Dimension seven...

And these ones if you do Felix...

You bout to - journey into the mind of a psychopath killer

Blood spiller, mentality much iller

than you could ever imagine in your wildest dreams

You'll feel his pain and his silent screams...

Thanks! [big Grin]

EDT: To add a few more (There on a post on the top of page 3, it wouldn't let me put them on here...), I thought you could maybe merge them or something? But just do whatever works best for you [Wink]

[ 07-02-2005, 06:01 PM: Message edited by: munching_hedgehog ]

Oh that would be awesome if you could do one for my boy Echo.. I had him put down yesterday [Frown]

If you do decide to do one, you can use any of the following pictures (or even 2 or more in it).. And could you please put on it "R.I.P Echo" " 9/10/1990 - 1/7/2005"

-

-

-

-

Thank you

wow storey you are really good! I only got a crappy Microsft Photo Picture It! 2002, to do my works of art. If you can call them that. Can I show some? Well here are just a few....

-

-

-

-

Those are just a few of my bad pics. Hey storey I have PMed you!

[ 07-02-2005, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: CitrusPony ]

WOW!!! Those are amazing!!! [notworthy][notworthy] I would love it if you would do these for me!! Do you need any more info??? Thanks in advance!!

Name: Too Hot To Handle

-

This is my mom's horse. Name: Ain't Misbehavin'

-

Here is a second one of my mom's horse. I didn't know witch would be better?

-

WOW i go to bed and i see i have 2 pages lol. Ok so i will do them in order cause i mgoing out to the barn today prolly staying out the whole day but they will be getting done. I like to use many pics i like to include head shots with one of them just doing there thing.

SkipJacksLady: yes i can do something with your pics. I may just be able to make them with a nice background i cant blend them into anything tho.

whatadoll: yes thats where i started out lol. Everyone would always tell me i wouldnt get anywhere haha i showed them! lol

Your pics are VERY good to work with i will come up with something. Lol i had to do that for a while everyone was stealing my work.

Black Saint : i'll start posting tuterials in photoshop soon in this form. so just look for them.

munching_hedgehog: i will be able to do stuff with your pics. they are easy to work with. And thank you!

Echoz: im really sorry to hear about your loss, but at least your got to say goodbye and give hi ma good life. I had a dog that got hung up in my 4 foot fence while i was at school it was really hard. But its ok we rescued him so he had a good 2 years. I will also be able to do things with your pics just keep looking back on here cuse i dont know how long they will take me.

quarter horse cowgal : No i do not need anything else just the name and if you want something to go along with the pic. Your pics are cute it will be fun working with them! and thank for the Praise!! lol

And for anyone else who is going to be posting pictures i just need the name and stuff. But when it gets to page 3 please understand that it might take me a few days to get to them. I might even have to take a break so just hold tight if that happens THANKs!

Storey

CitrusPony: i used to have to use that program haha ill show you what i came up with with that program lol. Ill look at my messages i prolly have a few more hehe.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Bla...ix/Fmonroe3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v374/Bla...0oldsaddle2.jpg

NOjumpIs2BiG82: i need your passwork to see your pictures. I wont do anything to them. When you said do something like that you mean you want to see fire of somekind with him? it wont make you sad i just need to know so i wont upset you. I think someone need to invent some kind of fire button in the stalls that when a fire takes place someone can punch the button and the stall walls can fall into the ground. kinda like at a theme park when they put the floor into the ground. that way the horses can get out safely. hmmm... thats a pretty good idea who everyone comes up with it can make a fortin.

not sure that's what she ment. sounds more like she wants a tribute poster/photo for him becuase he passed away in the fire, not actually fire in the photo, but I could be wrong.

thanks! um i used to play this game for horseland... and i dont play it anymore i just do pics on it. Well the horses would have their own ID and you would put it on the picture so it would only be that horses id. Yeah its kinda weired if youve never seen it before.

SkipJacksLady whats the name of the horse you are on in that pic. i like to include the name on the picture?

RansomandT: Your link does not work. Also please tell me the name of the horse

It doesnt really matter what version you have they all have the same basic tools. You can do the stuff im doing also.

[ 07-02-2005, 04:13 PM: Message edited by: storey ]

SORRY My password is "nolimits". Yeah could you put some kind of fire thing or like ice idk just be creative. I'm pretty good about not getting sad anymore so whatever you think would be good.