Sign in to follow this  
de_equestrian

The Personalised Pic Thread

I just wanted to post the personalised pics i had made for me yesterday. They are amaxing. I love them so much-

Thanks to Jockey girl [big Grin]

-

And wild horsefeathers! [smiley Wavey]

-

MWA!!!!!!

I just wanted to post the personalised pics i had made for me yesterday. They are amaxing. I love them so much-

Thanks to Jockey girl [big Grin]

-

And wild horsefeathers! [smiley Wavey]

-

MWA!!!!!!

Hey could someone do one for me? I've never had one of these done before but they look like they come out really neat! Thanks!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hey could someone do one for me? I've never had one of these done before but they look like they come out really neat! Thanks!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

OH and do you think someone could do one for a little girl whose faithful mare just passed on this weekend? [Me Cry] Don't put anything like RIP in it so that she won't get sad when she sees it make it happy. Here's the pictures...

The Mare's name is Kahloua [Yay]

-

-

-

-

Thanks again!

OH and do you think someone could do one for a little girl whose faithful mare just passed on this weekend? [Me Cry] Don't put anything like RIP in it so that she won't get sad when she sees it make it happy. Here's the pictures...

The Mare's name is Kahloua [Yay]

-

-

-

-

Thanks again!

Okay, well I was just wondering if someone can make one for my friend, for wording she was wondering if you can blend part of a lyric in. The lyric is: "There are no goodbyes only see you agains" And the horses name is Chips Ahoy, I really need this one soon so please anyone make one for me please!

Now for the pics:

-

-

-

-

Be Creative [Jump]

Okay, well I was just wondering if someone can make one for my friend, for wording she was wondering if you can blend part of a lyric in. The lyric is: "There are no goodbyes only see you agains" And the horses name is Chips Ahoy, I really need this one soon so please anyone make one for me please!

Now for the pics:

-

-

-

-

Be Creative [Jump]

Smudge

The above link is Smudge, the trakehner/lusitano cross mare i am training and shiwing in dressage. Her show name is Perfect Smudge.

Angie

The above link is Angie, my new 6 year old Hanoverian mare. her show name is Cloun Nine.

Henry

The above link is Henry, my 5 year old tb that we are selling. [Frown]

Debut

The above link is Debut my trainer's tb/belgian draft x mare. Her show name is Intrepid's Debut. I was wondering if you guys can do one of her, because I took allthese pics of her, and i think she is so pretty [big Grin]

Thanks

Smudge

The above link is Smudge, the trakehner/lusitano cross mare i am training and shiwing in dressage. Her show name is Perfect Smudge.

Angie

The above link is Angie, my new 6 year old Hanoverian mare. her show name is Cloun Nine.

Henry

The above link is Henry, my 5 year old tb that we are selling. [Frown]

Debut

The above link is Debut my trainer's tb/belgian draft x mare. Her show name is Intrepid's Debut. I was wondering if you guys can do one of her, because I took allthese pics of her, and i think she is so pretty [big Grin]

Thanks

Can someone please do my friends? For wording she was wondering if you can blend part of a lyric in. The lyric is: "There are no goodbyes only see you agains" And the horses name is Chips Ahoy, I really need this one soon so please anyone make one for me please!

Now for the pics:

-

-

-

-

Be Creative [Jump]

Can someone please do my friends? For wording she was wondering if you can blend part of a lyric in. The lyric is: "There are no goodbyes only see you agains" And the horses name is Chips Ahoy, I really need this one soon so please anyone make one for me please!

Now for the pics:

-

-

-

-

Be Creative [Jump]

Just a quick question to all of you who are making these neat photos. What program do you use to get all the effects? Something like pictureit maybe [Question]

Thanks!

Lauren

Just a quick question to all of you who are making these neat photos. What program do you use to get all the effects? Something like pictureit maybe [Question]

Thanks!

Lauren

whoever is do this for averbody, do you think you could just use the website at the bottom of my signature? that would probably be a lot easier?

i'm irratated [Mad]

whoever is do this for averbody, do you think you could just use the website at the bottom of my signature? that would probably be a lot easier?

i'm irratated [Mad]