Sign in to follow this  
Tamburello

Zorse

Imagine if that was an actual face marking for a horse? (not a zebra,a horse lol)

Cool but wierd.

Wonder what the judges would think if you entered a horse with face markings like in a show.... [Question][Wink]

Imagine if that was an actual face marking for a horse? (not a zebra,a horse lol)

Cool but wierd.

Wonder what the judges would think if you entered a horse with face markings like in a show.... [Question][Wink]

ya...I was really interested in Zorse's last year..I think there really gorgous animals but I hear they are exremly hard to train and stubern. [smile]

ya...I was really interested in Zorse's last year..I think there really gorgous animals but I hear they are exremly hard to train and stubern. [smile]

I think it's totally amazing that they exist at all, and how beautiful! Horses have sixty-four genes and zebras have only forty-four, so they're genetically much farther apart that donkeys and horses.

It reminds me of a school project one of my kids did a fewe years ago on ligons and tigons (lion/tiger cross-breeds). They were very popular in Victorian zoos. http://members.aol.com/jshartwell/hybrid-bigcats.html

I think it's totally amazing that they exist at all, and how beautiful! Horses have sixty-four genes and zebras have only forty-four, so they're genetically much farther apart that donkeys and horses.

It reminds me of a school project one of my kids did a fewe years ago on ligons and tigons (lion/tiger cross-breeds). They were very popular in Victorian zoos. http://members.aol.com/jshartwell/hybrid-bigcats.html

quote:

would get a zorse... and breed it with a horse again to make it more horsey (if that's possible... unlike mules... you know..)

Nah sorry they are hybrids..correct? well anyway their somethin and they are sterile. Again we come to the chromes. in them

quote:

would get a zorse... and breed it with a horse again to make it more horsey (if that's possible... unlike mules... you know..)

Nah sorry they are hybrids..correct? well anyway their somethin and they are sterile. Again we come to the chromes. in them