Sign in to follow this  
mehpenn

What's the strangest thing you eat????

Jacks Dad eats peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches - gag

ETA: He also has eaten balut, a filipino delicacy made somewhat like kimchee (burying it to "ripen" it) only using fertilized raw chicken eggs.

I like moose steak and roast and halushki which is a concoction of nearly gnocchi sized potato dumplings sauted in onions and bacon grease and either or both sauerkraut and cottage cheese.

Sailor, so you're a shellback, but are you a golden turtle? [Wink]

[ 11-11-2005, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: MondaesMom ]

Jacks Dad eats peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches - gag

ETA: He also has eaten balut, a filipino delicacy made somewhat like kimchee (burying it to "ripen" it) only using fertilized raw chicken eggs.

I like moose steak and roast and halushki which is a concoction of nearly gnocchi sized potato dumplings sauted in onions and bacon grease and either or both sauerkraut and cottage cheese.

Sailor, so you're a shellback, but are you a golden turtle? [Wink]

[ 11-11-2005, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: MondaesMom ]

WHAT THE...???!!! Live monkey brains, OZARKMOUNTAINRIDER???

Oh, there is no doubt a good story behind that little menu item. I'm picturing the scene from one of the Indiana Jones movies...

Oh please, do tell!!!

WHAT THE...???!!! Live monkey brains, OZARKMOUNTAINRIDER???

Oh, there is no doubt a good story behind that little menu item. I'm picturing the scene from one of the Indiana Jones movies...

Oh please, do tell!!!

No, Mondaes.

I only had one west coast tour and that was shore duty on Guam.

Not a Blue Nose either, (though we were very close during a BALTOPS!!).

Happy Veteran's Day!!!

[ 11-11-2005, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: sailor ]

No, Mondaes.

I only had one west coast tour and that was shore duty on Guam.

Not a Blue Nose either, (though we were very close during a BALTOPS!!).

Happy Veteran's Day!!!

[ 11-11-2005, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: sailor ]

FROG LEGS and crawdaddys, YUM!

I have a friend who likes dill pickles and mayonnaise, she said it taste just like a hamburger.

Right now I am craving ICE. Like freezer ice. I am 8 month pregnant and my harmone and vitamin levels are completely crazy, so if I don't get my hourly dose of ice from the freezer I get mad!

FROG LEGS and crawdaddys, YUM!

I have a friend who likes dill pickles and mayonnaise, she said it taste just like a hamburger.

Right now I am craving ICE. Like freezer ice. I am 8 month pregnant and my harmone and vitamin levels are completely crazy, so if I don't get my hourly dose of ice from the freezer I get mad!

My mom had that same problem...she always ALWAYS had ice and even though she hasn't had a kid in 6 years almost 7 and she won't ever she still eats ice. Me...I hate eating things that look gross. The weirdest thing I ever ate was fried squid...my boss made me eat it and I did NOT like it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE french fries with mcdonalds vanilla ice cream or shakes! SOOOO awesome! probably something to do with the salt/milk combination that just tastes sooo good! HA! I also LOVE mushrooms on pizza...people think that's weird...

My mom had that same problem...she always ALWAYS had ice and even though she hasn't had a kid in 6 years almost 7 and she won't ever she still eats ice. Me...I hate eating things that look gross. The weirdest thing I ever ate was fried squid...my boss made me eat it and I did NOT like it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE french fries with mcdonalds vanilla ice cream or shakes! SOOOO awesome! probably something to do with the salt/milk combination that just tastes sooo good! HA! I also LOVE mushrooms on pizza...people think that's weird...

peanut butter and dill pickles IS good! I LOVE them together. I just glob a bunch of nutter butter on a pickle and skip the bread! [big Grin] And you don't have to be pregnant to like it!! [Razz]

peanut butter and dill pickles IS good! I LOVE them together. I just glob a bunch of nutter butter on a pickle and skip the bread! [big Grin] And you don't have to be pregnant to like it!! [Razz]

Pickled cow tongue on top of a green salad has to be the weirdest thing I have ever eaten. Alligator tail and fried turtle is delicious as well as rattlesnake. Love to go to Louisiana for the crawfish and I am one of those persons that likes to suck the heads.

Pickled cow tongue on top of a green salad has to be the weirdest thing I have ever eaten. Alligator tail and fried turtle is delicious as well as rattlesnake. Love to go to Louisiana for the crawfish and I am one of those persons that likes to suck the heads.

[big Grin] yes you people are weird, [big Grin] but I would love to try all of it but the monkey brain, and balut yucky!!!! [Razz]

My 12yr old daughter likes grasshopper legs [Eek!] SHE EATS THEM!!!! [Eek!]

[Crazy] Brusslesprouts are nastier than half of the things on this board.

[ 11-12-2005, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

[big Grin] yes you people are weird, [big Grin] but I would love to try all of it but the monkey brain, and balut yucky!!!! [Razz]

My 12yr old daughter likes grasshopper legs [Eek!] SHE EATS THEM!!!! [Eek!]

[Crazy] Brusslesprouts are nastier than half of the things on this board.

[ 11-12-2005, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

Ooohhhh! I forgot! I loved raw brussel sprouts when I was in grade school. Used to take them to school as a snack. I peel off each leaf and consume it. Then, bite down on the crunchy yellow center. Now, I'll eat them raw or cooked. Yummy.

[ 11-12-2005, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: sailor ]

Ooohhhh! I forgot! I loved raw brussel sprouts when I was in grade school. Used to take them to school as a snack. I peel off each leaf and consume it. Then, bite down on the crunchy yellow center. Now, I'll eat them raw or cooked. Yummy.

[ 11-12-2005, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: sailor ]