Sign in to follow this  

Boogie playing in the snow. video

Adorable boy!

I thought when he brought you his feed bin, he was trying to tell you something? He ran to you with it in his mouth, dropped it, and then turned and looked right at you...hehe

quote:

Originally posted by PALOMINOLADY:

quote:

Originally posted by XxSiobhanxX:

wat is it in his mouth in the first video? a shoe??

Boogie is playing with a empty bleach bottle
[big Grin]

he loves them.
[Wink]
Lol bless him, you are soo lucky, i always wanted a palomino horse [big Grin]

Wanna trade? One deluded Connemara X Bay mare that sees invisible ghosts for Boogie?? [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

Adorable boy!

I thought when he brought you his feed bin, he was trying to tell you something? He ran to you with it in his mouth, dropped it, and then turned and looked right at you...hehe

quote:

Originally posted by PALOMINOLADY:

quote:

Originally posted by XxSiobhanxX:

wat is it in his mouth in the first video? a shoe??

Boogie is playing with a empty bleach bottle
[big Grin]

he loves them.
[Wink]
Lol bless him, you are soo lucky, i always wanted a palomino horse [big Grin]

Wanna trade? One deluded Connemara X Bay mare that sees invisible ghosts for Boogie?? [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Athenah:

Adorable boy!

[ROTFL] thats not his feed bin [ROTFL] thats his favorite toy [Wink] He eats out of huge tractor tire if he did not he would carry that away to [ROTFL]

quote:

Originally posted by Athenah:

Adorable boy!

[ROTFL] thats not his feed bin [ROTFL] thats his favorite toy [Wink] He eats out of huge tractor tire if he did not he would carry that away to [ROTFL]

PalominoLady,

Boogie looks so much like my filly that I had to sell. She was out of a gray reg QH and a palomino reg TWH. It was an accident, but I got a beautiful little filly. She is going to be a trail horse deluxe! Walking horse gaits and QH body!

I included some pictures. Notice the stockings and the blaze just like Boogies. BTW, he is beautiful. I am IN LOVE with his looks and his obvious personality!

-

-

-

Such a glutton... all she wanted to do was eat!

[big Grin]

She was a little dirty, but you get the picture!

PalominoLady,

Boogie looks so much like my filly that I had to sell. She was out of a gray reg QH and a palomino reg TWH. It was an accident, but I got a beautiful little filly. She is going to be a trail horse deluxe! Walking horse gaits and QH body!

I included some pictures. Notice the stockings and the blaze just like Boogies. BTW, he is beautiful. I am IN LOVE with his looks and his obvious personality!

-

-

-

Such a glutton... all she wanted to do was eat!

[big Grin]

She was a little dirty, but you get the picture!

well thank you Lash Man and Al Girl, you have a very beautiful filly [Wink] Boogie is like a little boy trapped in a horse body [big Grin] dont worrie about the dirt, Boogie is a dirt ball to.

[ 12-08-2005, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

well thank you Lash Man and Al Girl, you have a very beautiful filly [Wink] Boogie is like a little boy trapped in a horse body [big Grin] dont worrie about the dirt, Boogie is a dirt ball to.

[ 12-08-2005, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

Dixie was like that too. We have possums here in good ole Kentucky like you haven't ever seen, and she played with them like crazy, which I was so nervous about. She liked to run with you in the pasture. I miss her so much. She is going to be two in March, and she is a little girls horse now. She is so sweet, I know she will do well.

Did you raise Boogie or buy him? Are you breeding him to outside mares? Might have to make a trip if you are. I bet he could produce a beautiful buckskin out of a bay mare!

Dixie was like that too. We have possums here in good ole Kentucky like you haven't ever seen, and she played with them like crazy, which I was so nervous about. She liked to run with you in the pasture. I miss her so much. She is going to be two in March, and she is a little girls horse now. She is so sweet, I know she will do well.

Did you raise Boogie or buy him? Are you breeding him to outside mares? Might have to make a trip if you are. I bet he could produce a beautiful buckskin out of a bay mare!

Sounds like you really miss her [Huggy] well I bought Boogie from a nice person who breeds the foundation Quarter Horses, he had to many stallions and needed to sell one [big Grin] I got lucky.

I woll be breeding him this spring for his first time, I was thinking of selling my gray mare

and buying a bay mare just for that reason [big Grin]

BUCKSKIN [Yay]

Here is a picture of his hind end. I love his tail [big Grin] it is white when he is clean he is a

golden palomino,

-

[ 12-08-2005, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

Sounds like you really miss her [Huggy] well I bought Boogie from a nice person who breeds the foundation Quarter Horses, he had to many stallions and needed to sell one [big Grin] I got lucky.

I woll be breeding him this spring for his first time, I was thinking of selling my gray mare

and buying a bay mare just for that reason [big Grin]

BUCKSKIN [Yay]

Here is a picture of his hind end. I love his tail [big Grin] it is white when he is clean he is a

golden palomino,

-

[ 12-08-2005, 06:27 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

Woohooo! Gracie just LOVES that last picture of her man's butt!! [ROTFL]

Everyone needs to back off the Boogieman- he's already spoken for!!! [Razz]

Even if I knew how to make videos of my horses, they would be really boring because all they do is stand around and EAT!!

Thanks for the pick-me-up PALOMINOLADY!! [Yay]

Woohooo! Gracie just LOVES that last picture of her man's butt!! [ROTFL]

Everyone needs to back off the Boogieman- he's already spoken for!!! [Razz]

Even if I knew how to make videos of my horses, they would be really boring because all they do is stand around and EAT!!

Thanks for the pick-me-up PALOMINOLADY!! [Yay]

Wow, I love that butt. What are his disciplines? My mare is WP, but she does rodeo too. She is about 14.3 , so she is little. We are looking at another stud, but he is cow horse bred, and I really wanted pleasure or race bred.

Wow, I love that butt. What are his disciplines? My mare is WP, but she does rodeo too. She is about 14.3 , so she is little. We are looking at another stud, but he is cow horse bred, and I really wanted pleasure or race bred.

Ride Hard or Stay Home, Boogie says hi to Gracie

lue ;)and any time you need a Boogie pic you up

just ask [big Grin]

Ride Hard or Stay Home, Boogie says hi to Gracie

lue ;)and any time you need a Boogie pic you up

just ask [big Grin]