Sign in to follow this  

Boogie playing in the snow. video

Thank you so much PalominoLady! I love him! He is really gentle and sweet. Too bad I had to sell my Dixie to get him.

Actually the hula hoops work! His previous owner started them with him! He loves playing with them! It actually gets them used to having something in their mouth like a bit, because he will pick them up in his mouth and throw them over his head!

It is such a great desensitizing game. He never spooks at anything aroud his legs or anything that rattles and jars. He is not spooky or head shy at all. I would recommend trying it with any horse, no matter what age if they have a slight spooking problem.

Here is another pic of him with them on, and one after he worked with them. He gets so happy and hyper and just ready to play!

-

-

Then, he gets to do what he always wants! \/

-

Thank you so much PalominoLady! I love him! He is really gentle and sweet. Too bad I had to sell my Dixie to get him.

Actually the hula hoops work! His previous owner started them with him! He loves playing with them! It actually gets them used to having something in their mouth like a bit, because he will pick them up in his mouth and throw them over his head!

It is such a great desensitizing game. He never spooks at anything aroud his legs or anything that rattles and jars. He is not spooky or head shy at all. I would recommend trying it with any horse, no matter what age if they have a slight spooking problem.

Here is another pic of him with them on, and one after he worked with them. He gets so happy and hyper and just ready to play!

-

-

Then, he gets to do what he always wants! \/

-

quote:

Originally posted by PALOMINOLADY:

well of course
[Roll Eyes]
you know i could not leave out my daughter from TX did ya.

[Wink]

I was hoping you wouldnt! lol [Huggy] Its weird how close we have gotten just in a month! [ROTFL] Now I am sounding silly [Duh] lol.

Love,

Kim

quote:

well of course
[Roll Eyes]

[Wink]

I was hoping you wouldnt! lol [Huggy] Its weird how close we have gotten just in a month! [ROTFL] Now I am sounding silly [Duh] lol.

Love,

Kim

Hey I'm jealous [Frown] I wanna board buddy [Wink][big Grin] I've been on this board for over a year and I don't have a true board buddy yet [Confused] Hmmm... Maybe I need to post a little more [Embarrassed] Sorry, I'm a little shy [bat Eyelashes]

Hey I'm jealous [Frown] I wanna board buddy [Wink][big Grin] I've been on this board for over a year and I don't have a true board buddy yet [Confused] Hmmm... Maybe I need to post a little more [Embarrassed] Sorry, I'm a little shy [bat Eyelashes]

TangoNTitan your my boardbuddy see [Huggy] we wont forget you [Huggy]

Lash Man and Al Girl you are both my new board buddys [Huggy]

TangoNTitan your my boardbuddy see [Huggy] we wont forget you [Huggy]

Lash Man and Al Girl you are both my new board buddys [Huggy]

quote:

Originally posted by Fudge02:

quote:

well of course
[Roll Eyes]

[Wink]

I was hoping you wouldnt! lol
[Huggy]
Its weird how close we have gotten just in a month!
[ROTFL]
Now I am sounding silly
[Duh]
lol.

Love,

Kim

yes we have gotten pretty close [Huggy] funny it seems like i have known you forever [big Grin]

love, Tammy [Yay]

[ 12-09-2005, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

quote:

Originally posted by Fudge02:

quote:

well of course
[Roll Eyes]

[Wink]

I was hoping you wouldnt! lol
[Huggy]
Its weird how close we have gotten just in a month!
[ROTFL]
Now I am sounding silly
[Duh]
lol.

Love,

Kim

yes we have gotten pretty close [Huggy] funny it seems like i have known you forever [big Grin]

love, Tammy [Yay]

[ 12-09-2005, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

Lash Man and Al Girl he sure is pretty ill have to try the hulahoop with Boogie im sure he will

love them [big Grin]

Lash Man and Al Girl he sure is pretty ill have to try the hulahoop with Boogie im sure he will

love them [big Grin]

[Yay] I finally have a board buddy!! [Huggy] Thank you palominolady!! I'm so happy I'm gonna put it in my siggy right now!! [Huggy][Yay]

LASH MAN- Lasher is very pretty! I love the hula hoops, that is a great idea! I will definetly have to try that! Looks like you two have a lot of fun playing!! [big Grin]

[ 12-09-2005, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: TangoNTitan ]

[Yay] I finally have a board buddy!! [Huggy] Thank you palominolady!! I'm so happy I'm gonna put it in my siggy right now!! [Huggy][Yay]

LASH MAN- Lasher is very pretty! I love the hula hoops, that is a great idea! I will definetly have to try that! Looks like you two have a lot of fun playing!! [big Grin]

[ 12-09-2005, 09:38 PM: Message edited by: TangoNTitan ]

Aww, thanks PalominoLady.

I love my Lash Man.

BTW, my name is Alex, and I am a girl. I am from the good ole' state of Kentucky!

I am serious, he hula hoops are one of the best training tools I hve ever come across. I am so glad his previous owner did that with him.

Thanks so much for telling me my horse is pretty. It is just like giving me a compliment when I hear that! LOL! I am hoping he will be a Western Pleasure deluxe next year.

I went outside tonight and got all the horses up and Lasher came to me packing his feed box. He is a nut. He dropped it on my toe and ran off like he had accomplished something! I ran after him until I was tired of playing tag. We both went to sleep in this 15 degree weather cuddled up in a hay roll with the two mares over us dropping hay on us while they were eating.

He makes me so happy! [big Grin]

Aww, thanks PalominoLady.

I love my Lash Man.

BTW, my name is Alex, and I am a girl. I am from the good ole' state of Kentucky!

I am serious, he hula hoops are one of the best training tools I hve ever come across. I am so glad his previous owner did that with him.

Thanks so much for telling me my horse is pretty. It is just like giving me a compliment when I hear that! LOL! I am hoping he will be a Western Pleasure deluxe next year.

I went outside tonight and got all the horses up and Lasher came to me packing his feed box. He is a nut. He dropped it on my toe and ran off like he had accomplished something! I ran after him until I was tired of playing tag. We both went to sleep in this 15 degree weather cuddled up in a hay roll with the two mares over us dropping hay on us while they were eating.

He makes me so happy! [big Grin]

[Frown] you guy's are so great [Huggy] im having such a bad day, and then I get on HC and see the great friends that I have and make me so happy [big Grin]

[Frown] you guy's are so great [Huggy] im having such a bad day, and then I get on HC and see the great friends that I have and make me so happy [big Grin]

Me and my Hubby had a argument. This weather is making me depressed, I get that way when im stuck in the house, I dont have a barn so I

cant really do anything with the horses till the snow gose away [Frown]

Me and my Hubby had a argument. This weather is making me depressed, I get that way when im stuck in the house, I dont have a barn so I

cant really do anything with the horses till the snow gose away [Frown]

so true TANGO [Yay] we are now at 44.6 dagrees and the snow and ice is melting [Yay][Eek!] now it is

the ice Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [ROTFL]

[ 12-11-2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

so true TANGO [Yay] we are now at 44.6 dagrees and the snow and ice is melting [Yay][Eek!] now it is

the ice Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [ROTFL]

[ 12-11-2005, 11:54 AM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]