Sign in to follow this  

Boogie playing in the snow. video

Haha! I will get pictures of my fuzz balls this wkend.They are muddy too. I think Lasher just rolled in it. he has that little gut right now and he looks like a weird colored bear!

Haha! I will get pictures of my fuzz balls this wkend.They are muddy too. I think Lasher just rolled in it. he has that little gut right now and he looks like a weird colored bear!

Your welcome palomino! [Huggy] It is the truth!! [big Grin]

Hey Lash, I wanna see up updated Lasher pictures, too!! Sorry you didn't get a snow day [Frown]

My horses are fuzzy but no mud, yet! I got to ride Titan today for a little bit in the snow!! I was sooo excited! It felt so good to ride again it has been forever! I love my Titan he is such a good boy!

Here is a picture of Titan (red dun) and Tango (bay)

-

Here is Rowdee (buckskin) and Ace (bay):

-

[ 12-14-2005, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: TangoNTitan ]

Your welcome palomino! [Huggy] It is the truth!! [big Grin]

Hey Lash, I wanna see up updated Lasher pictures, too!! Sorry you didn't get a snow day [Frown]

My horses are fuzzy but no mud, yet! I got to ride Titan today for a little bit in the snow!! I was sooo excited! It felt so good to ride again it has been forever! I love my Titan he is such a good boy!

Here is a picture of Titan (red dun) and Tango (bay)

-

Here is Rowdee (buckskin) and Ace (bay):

-

[ 12-14-2005, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: TangoNTitan ]

Tango your so lucky you got to go riding today

it's so muddy out here I would not even try,

and besides the horses are so muddy I cant even brush them [Crazy] I CANT WAIT TILL SUMMER [ROTFL]

Tango your so lucky you got to go riding today

it's so muddy out here I would not even try,

and besides the horses are so muddy I cant even brush them [Crazy] I CANT WAIT TILL SUMMER [ROTFL]

Lasher looks like a big pig. He cracks me up. Tonight he came and dropped his feed box on my foot. If it doesn't hit me, he will pick it up and hit me again. He is one crazy horse! He was laying down right in the middle of the hay roll today, just so the other horses couldn'e get any hay. He thinks he is the head honcho. I could ride, but Ally is too stubborn. I think I might ride Starr this weekend. She is so pretty to be a QH/Belgian cross. Perfect head. We had to cut off all her forelock and part of her mane because she decided she was going to stick her head in a bur bush. Oh well, she still looks pretty. Ally looks like she is pregnant.

Tango and Titan are beautiful. I love both of their colorations!

Lasher looks like a big pig. He cracks me up. Tonight he came and dropped his feed box on my foot. If it doesn't hit me, he will pick it up and hit me again. He is one crazy horse! He was laying down right in the middle of the hay roll today, just so the other horses couldn'e get any hay. He thinks he is the head honcho. I could ride, but Ally is too stubborn. I think I might ride Starr this weekend. She is so pretty to be a QH/Belgian cross. Perfect head. We had to cut off all her forelock and part of her mane because she decided she was going to stick her head in a bur bush. Oh well, she still looks pretty. Ally looks like she is pregnant.

Tango and Titan are beautiful. I love both of their colorations!

Tango I did not know you can do personalized

pics [Eek!] I was looking throe the board and saw

the one you did of that fresian mare, its beautiful [big Grin] I try but I CANT CUT THE HORSES OUT THAT GOOD [bang Head]

Tango I did not know you can do personalized

pics [Eek!] I was looking throe the board and saw

the one you did of that fresian mare, its beautiful [big Grin] I try but I CANT CUT THE HORSES OUT THAT GOOD [bang Head]

I have so many of Boogie I saved them all [big Grin]

I have some that look like cartoons see, they used real pics.

-

and Seatcover when he was little.

-

[ 12-15-2005, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

I have so many of Boogie I saved them all [big Grin]

I have some that look like cartoons see, they used real pics.

-

and Seatcover when he was little.

-

[ 12-15-2005, 01:40 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

Thanks for the compliments on my boys Lash!!

Thanks for the compliment on my personal picture PALOMINOLADY!! [big Grin]

I like the two cartoon ones! Those are cute!! Would you like me to do one for you of Boogie?? Pick out your favorite pictures and post them here or PM them to me and I'll do one for ya, if you want! Does he have certain colors or does it matter? What name do you want on it? Wimpys Wisperin Gold aka: Boogie or just one or the other? I'll be more then happy to do one for ya, Buddy [Huggy]

We are getting rain today and all the snow is melting so, I might have some muddy fuzzball pictures to post. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing... I would say BAD! I HATE RAIN AND COLD AND MUD!!! I agree! COME ON SUMMERTIME!!

Thanks for the compliments on my boys Lash!!

Thanks for the compliment on my personal picture PALOMINOLADY!! [big Grin]

I like the two cartoon ones! Those are cute!! Would you like me to do one for you of Boogie?? Pick out your favorite pictures and post them here or PM them to me and I'll do one for ya, if you want! Does he have certain colors or does it matter? What name do you want on it? Wimpys Wisperin Gold aka: Boogie or just one or the other? I'll be more then happy to do one for ya, Buddy [Huggy]

We are getting rain today and all the snow is melting so, I might have some muddy fuzzball pictures to post. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing... I would say BAD! I HATE RAIN AND COLD AND MUD!!! I agree! COME ON SUMMERTIME!!

Ok Thank you Tango [Yay] just do want you want

with the pics [Huggy] it has been crummy outside

to day, real windy and very cold more snow for us sat & sun, ok im done with winter. some of the pics might be a little bigger, im sure you can work your magic.

-

-

-

-

-

if you can,can you cut me out and add me with Boogie, do you like my rooster that is fastbob.

he died last year, by eating mouse poison.

-

ugly old chore truck lol.

[ 12-17-2005, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

Ok Thank you Tango [Yay] just do want you want

with the pics [Huggy] it has been crummy outside

to day, real windy and very cold more snow for us sat & sun, ok im done with winter. some of the pics might be a little bigger, im sure you can work your magic.

-

-

-

-

-

if you can,can you cut me out and add me with Boogie, do you like my rooster that is fastbob.

he died last year, by eating mouse poison.

-

ugly old chore truck lol.

[ 12-17-2005, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]