Sign in to follow this  
Wrap3NHome09

Personal Pics-Jumper42's&Garrett's Done-Starting On_Love My Prince_!

I will make personal Pictures...! But Please so pictures that are really small because i cant do much with them....Please tell me the horses Registered name or Barn name or both or which one you want me to use! What colors you would like, as many colors as you like....Tell me if you want one of your pictures as the background or if you want a different background....And tell me what you want the background to be like if its not one of your pictures! Thanks! Whitney!

[ 03-13-2006, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Wrap3NHome09 ]

I will make personal Pictures...! But Please so pictures that are really small because i cant do much with them....Please tell me the horses Registered name or Barn name or both or which one you want me to use! What colors you would like, as many colors as you like....Tell me if you want one of your pictures as the background or if you want a different background....And tell me what you want the background to be like if its not one of your pictures! Thanks! Whitney!

[ 03-13-2006, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Wrap3NHome09 ]

I love personal pics!! Is there anyway you can make me 2 of them? I hope you don't mind but here is a link to my pics... http://photobucket.com/albums/c75/Horseluv1515/

If they are to small or to big let me know and I will resize them and send them to ya.

First one-

Horses Name: Diablo

Colors: Royal Blue or anything

Info: 2001 Paint Gelding

You can use any of my pics on Photobucket but I really like the close up of him running.

Second one-

This one is for my mom

Horses Name: Red

Colors: Hunter Green or anything

Info: 2000 Quarter Horse Gelding

Thanks sooo much...if you have any questions you can e-mail me at Shawntel2009@aol.com [big Grin]

[ 01-16-2006, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: HorseLuv15 ]

I love personal pics!! Is there anyway you can make me 2 of them? I hope you don't mind but here is a link to my pics... http://photobucket.com/albums/c75/Horseluv1515/

If they are to small or to big let me know and I will resize them and send them to ya.

First one-

Horses Name: Diablo

Colors: Royal Blue or anything

Info: 2001 Paint Gelding

You can use any of my pics on Photobucket but I really like the close up of him running.

Second one-

This one is for my mom

Horses Name: Red

Colors: Hunter Green or anything

Info: 2000 Quarter Horse Gelding

Thanks sooo much...if you have any questions you can e-mail me at Shawntel2009@aol.com [big Grin]

[ 01-16-2006, 02:52 AM: Message edited by: HorseLuv15 ]

Sure could you make me one? Her Reg'd name is Shes Mi Faded Glory and her barn name is Glory Gurl (just put her reg'd name) and i would like an American flag in the background.(if thats ok)and i need to talk to u about something so youll have a pm shortly.

-

-

html>

Sure could you make me one? Her Reg'd name is Shes Mi Faded Glory and her barn name is Glory Gurl (just put her reg'd name) and i would like an American flag in the background.(if thats ok)and i need to talk to u about something so youll have a pm shortly.

-

-

html>

Thanks for Replying! I will Work On Them Tonight....I should have most of them done anyways......Sorry i cant work on them now because i have to go do barn chores and excercise the horses! I willwork on them ASAP though! Thanks! Whitney!

Thanks for Replying! I will Work On Them Tonight....I should have most of them done anyways......Sorry i cant work on them now because i have to go do barn chores and excercise the horses! I willwork on them ASAP though! Thanks! Whitney!

Could you pretty please make me a couple of versions (you know different colors) with these pictures?

Oh and I dont care what colors you use!

Then name of my barn is Summer Wind Stables

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

This is Dante!

-

This is Lacey!

-

and this is Felix!

-

Could you pretty please make me a couple of versions (you know different colors) with these pictures?

Oh and I dont care what colors you use!

Then name of my barn is Summer Wind Stables

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

This is Dante!

-

This is Lacey!

-

and this is Felix!

-