Sign in to follow this  
Fudge02

Dear Boogie (PALOMINOLADY...)

lol, I think Pepper might be smaller then Ginger (perhaps)? She is a cutie though! This is Peppers' OTHER man :

-

This is Pepper:

-

-

- -I said Boogie's name, and she was looking for him!! HEHE

lol, I think Pepper might be smaller then Ginger (perhaps)? She is a cutie though! This is Peppers' OTHER man :

-

This is Pepper:

-

-

- -I said Boogie's name, and she was looking for him!! HEHE

quote:

Originally posted by Kimberely:

Better watch out girls boogie might just have another girlfirend coming aboard and she is a sweety. Miss Lady Marina
[Huggy]-

She's very pretty... what breed is she, an arabian?

[ 01-23-2006, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: mehpenn ]

quote:

Better watch out girls boogie might just have another girlfirend coming aboard and she is a sweety. Miss Lady Marina
[Huggy]-

She's very pretty... what breed is she, an arabian?

[ 01-23-2006, 02:07 PM: Message edited by: mehpenn ]

So do you Fudge and all the rest. But you know Boogie is just so darn purty everbody wants a piece of him so pal you better get ready you got alot of girls waiting on him. [Wink]

So do you Fudge and all the rest. But you know Boogie is just so darn purty everbody wants a piece of him so pal you better get ready you got alot of girls waiting on him. [Wink]

kimberley means Egyptian [Wink]

ok lady's Boogie has an eye on all of the Girls.

see them glowing come and get me looking eyes [ROTFL]

-

[ 01-23-2006, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

kimberley means Egyptian [Wink]

ok lady's Boogie has an eye on all of the Girls.

see them glowing come and get me looking eyes [ROTFL]

-

[ 01-23-2006, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

The only problem with Pepper's Boyfriend right now (Fudge) is that he is a gelding! [ROTFL] That could be the reason why she wants Boogie also! lol. Kimberly, how old is she? She is a cutie (btw, my name is Kimberly also -Kim for short) [Wink]

The only problem with Pepper's Boyfriend right now (Fudge) is that he is a gelding! [ROTFL] That could be the reason why she wants Boogie also! lol. Kimberly, how old is she? She is a cutie (btw, my name is Kimberly also -Kim for short) [Wink]

She will be 4 this june thats what the woman told me. Thanks pal told you to excited to even think of the words right now. I could not pass her up for the price dirt cheap.

She will be 4 this june thats what the woman told me. Thanks pal told you to excited to even think of the words right now. I could not pass her up for the price dirt cheap.

quote:

Originally posted by PALOMINOLADY:

Boogie has that village of the **** look to him

don't he
[ROTFL]
kinda spooky
[Eek!]

He's still cute [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by PALOMINOLADY:

Boogie has that village of the **** look to him

don't he
[ROTFL]
kinda spooky
[Eek!]

He's still cute [Wink]

quote:

Yes she is full blooded egy (can't spell it)and I am only paying 500.00 for her with papers so I can't beat it.

This must be the year for good deals. We only paid $700 for Ginger and $700 for Kellie. Ginger didn't have papers but Kellie does. Ginger is eligible to be registered with the AIHR... so we'll be doing that. Kellie is registered with the AQHA.. her registered name is Keligate Lady Bar... I found that odd.. my old mare's registered name was Lucky Lady Gretchen but her mom was Lady Gretchen Bar... so they are related somehow but I haven't looked at Kellie's paper's that good to find it.

(Just a side note, my mare was a nutball... hope Kellie's better!)

quote:

Yes she is full blooded egy (can't spell it)and I am only paying 500.00 for her with papers so I can't beat it.

This must be the year for good deals. We only paid $700 for Ginger and $700 for Kellie. Ginger didn't have papers but Kellie does. Ginger is eligible to be registered with the AIHR... so we'll be doing that. Kellie is registered with the AQHA.. her registered name is Keligate Lady Bar... I found that odd.. my old mare's registered name was Lucky Lady Gretchen but her mom was Lady Gretchen Bar... so they are related somehow but I haven't looked at Kellie's paper's that good to find it.

(Just a side note, my mare was a nutball... hope Kellie's better!)