Sign in to follow this  
Fudge02

Dear Boogie (PALOMINOLADY...)

Well, with all that Doc Bar blood in her, she darned well better like cow work!!! [big Grin]

That makes ten horses all together, plus my four... horses are so collectible!! [Yay]

I love it! Hubby hates it... heehee. He insists on no more livestock. Of course, he doesnt know about the two calves I'm bringing home yet.

SHHHHH! Dont tell!

Well, with all that Doc Bar blood in her, she darned well better like cow work!!! [big Grin]

That makes ten horses all together, plus my four... horses are so collectible!! [Yay]

I love it! Hubby hates it... heehee. He insists on no more livestock. Of course, he doesnt know about the two calves I'm bringing home yet.

SHHHHH! Dont tell!

Boogie has Doc Bar in him to and he loves seat cover [big Grin] well I have 4 horses so far till next

year anyway [big Grin] Boogie babies [Jump]

Boogie has Doc Bar in him to and he loves seat cover [big Grin] well I have 4 horses so far till next

year anyway [big Grin] Boogie babies [Jump]

Love the video Pal!

Yeah, I have been busy. Lasher is an idiot and I had to go clean up his dang cut a few minutes ago. Crazy boy. I love him though. He RAAAANNN to me out in the pasture, slid to a stop in front of me and hung his head over my shoulder and tried to eat my hair. This is his version of a hug. Big goof ball.

I just had to tell Powder about his competition for Ally's affections. He is prepared to go get Boogie to keep his girlfriend. I made him hold on and keep his pants on though. He's a crazy boy too.

Powder is lookin' for the laaddddiiiieeeesssss

-

[big Grin]

[big Grin]

Love the video Pal!

Yeah, I have been busy. Lasher is an idiot and I had to go clean up his dang cut a few minutes ago. Crazy boy. I love him though. He RAAAANNN to me out in the pasture, slid to a stop in front of me and hung his head over my shoulder and tried to eat my hair. This is his version of a hug. Big goof ball.

I just had to tell Powder about his competition for Ally's affections. He is prepared to go get Boogie to keep his girlfriend. I made him hold on and keep his pants on though. He's a crazy boy too.

Powder is lookin' for the laaddddiiiieeeesssss

-

[big Grin]

[big Grin]

Powder is VERY cute as well!! [Wink]

Well, Pepper thinks that Boogie likes his women to be able to get down and dirty... So, this is the results:

-

-

-

-

And then Fudge (pepper's castrated boyfriend) is just as bad:

-

-

-

Powder is VERY cute as well!! [Wink]

Well, Pepper thinks that Boogie likes his women to be able to get down and dirty... So, this is the results:

-

-

-

-

And then Fudge (pepper's castrated boyfriend) is just as bad:

-

-

-

Powder likes his ladies to have a dirrrrty side to them. Maybe not that dirrrrty.

Thanksabout you comment on Powder. he is one crazyyyy boy.

But not good enough to be a stud, right Pal and Mary?! [big Grin][Wink]

Powder likes his ladies to have a dirrrrty side to them. Maybe not that dirrrrty.

Thanksabout you comment on Powder. he is one crazyyyy boy.

But not good enough to be a stud, right Pal and Mary?! [big Grin][Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by Fudge02:

I think he is VERY cute. I really like his color (some grays arent as pretty
[Wink]
) how old is he?

He will be 5 in July. He has already bred a few mares, and has one foal on the ground. He was born dun with a dorsal stripe, then greyed out. Up close, he looks dirty because of the color still left in his coat.

quote:

Originally posted by Fudge02:

I think he is VERY cute. I really like his color (some grays arent as pretty
[Wink]
) how old is he?

He will be 5 in July. He has already bred a few mares, and has one foal on the ground. He was born dun with a dorsal stripe, then greyed out. Up close, he looks dirty because of the color still left in his coat.

Do you perhaps have any pics from when he was smaller. I would love to see them. I am trying to figure out what my litte filly (4 in Sept) will turn out to be. lol. She was born a palomino and is now turning grey?

He's handsome. Are you going to leave him a stud? What's his baby look like. Do you have the baby? lol. Ok, sorry.

Do you perhaps have any pics from when he was smaller. I would love to see them. I am trying to figure out what my litte filly (4 in Sept) will turn out to be. lol. She was born a palomino and is now turning grey?

He's handsome. Are you going to leave him a stud? What's his baby look like. Do you have the baby? lol. Ok, sorry.

wow Lil Sis, pepper looks lovley, and Fudge looks beautiful sporting that mud around, they both look very proud [big Grin] the first muddy coat's of the winter [ROTFL] hope you get more rain, you need it [big Grin]

Lash, powder looks great as aways [big Grin] and yes SOME people on H/C not on this board mind you,

do not think powder is good enough to be a stallion [Mad] and the was a big fight, [big Grin] you missed out Fudge [Wink] you were working, I think lash can get you the link [Wink] what do ya think lash.

wow Lil Sis, pepper looks lovley, and Fudge looks beautiful sporting that mud around, they both look very proud [big Grin] the first muddy coat's of the winter [ROTFL] hope you get more rain, you need it [big Grin]

Lash, powder looks great as aways [big Grin] and yes SOME people on H/C not on this board mind you,

do not think powder is good enough to be a stallion [Mad] and the was a big fight, [big Grin] you missed out Fudge [Wink] you were working, I think lash can get you the link [Wink] what do ya think lash.

Powder is a good looking stud too, I have a 2yr old rose grey I got for a wedding present. when we picked her out she was black as night,the older she gets she goes from reddish to grey.Her mom was almost completely white,but her dad was a big bay.she's out of Mr.San Peppy/Cash'n Money stud and Chic O'Lena/Doc Bar mare.

Powder is a good looking stud too, I have a 2yr old rose grey I got for a wedding present. when we picked her out she was black as night,the older she gets she goes from reddish to grey.Her mom was almost completely white,but her dad was a big bay.she's out of Mr.San Peppy/Cash'n Money stud and Chic O'Lena/Doc Bar mare.

quote:

Originally posted by Lash Man and Al Girl:

But not good enough to be a stud, right Pal and Mary?!
[big Grin][Wink]

Oh, ****... whatever! Some people wouldn't know a good horse if it jumped up and bit them in the butt.

[ 01-24-2006, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: mehpenn ]

quote:

Originally posted by Lash Man and Al Girl:

But not good enough to be a stud, right Pal and Mary?!
[big Grin][Wink]

Oh, ****... whatever! Some people wouldn't know a good horse if it jumped up and bit them in the butt.

[ 01-24-2006, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: mehpenn ]

quote:

Originally posted by PALOMINOLADY:

wow Lil Sis, pepper looks lovley, and Fudge looks beautiful sporting that mud around, they both look very proud the first muddy coat's of the winter hope you get more rain, you need it

Lash, powder looks great as aways and yes SOME people on H/C not on this board mind you,

do not think powder is good enough to be a stallion
[Mad]
and the was a big fight, you missed out Fudge you were working, I think lash can get you the link what do ya think lash.

Yep, first muddy coats of the winter [Roll Eyes] . Now I need to find some sucker to come clean them [Wink] lol. Atleast Pepper is little, it wont take as long to brush her... Fudge on the other had will take a while... all 16.2 hh of him. [Crazy] We have another chance of rain Thursday or this weekend. Something like that [Yay] I think These two would win on a mud contest [big Grin] . Makes you wonder what THEY were doing dont it? The other three horses arent near as bad.

What did I miss out on? [Jump]

Oh ya, and I do think Powder would make a very cute stud [Wink] I do like him!!

quote:

Originally posted by PALOMINOLADY:

wow Lil Sis, pepper looks lovley, and Fudge looks beautiful sporting that mud around, they both look very proud the first muddy coat's of the winter hope you get more rain, you need it

Lash, powder looks great as aways and yes SOME people on H/C not on this board mind you,

do not think powder is good enough to be a stallion
[Mad]
and the was a big fight, you missed out Fudge you were working, I think lash can get you the link what do ya think lash.

Yep, first muddy coats of the winter [Roll Eyes] . Now I need to find some sucker to come clean them [Wink] lol. Atleast Pepper is little, it wont take as long to brush her... Fudge on the other had will take a while... all 16.2 hh of him. [Crazy] We have another chance of rain Thursday or this weekend. Something like that [Yay] I think These two would win on a mud contest [big Grin] . Makes you wonder what THEY were doing dont it? The other three horses arent near as bad.

What did I miss out on? [Jump]

Oh ya, and I do think Powder would make a very cute stud [Wink] I do like him!!