Sign in to follow this  
Fudge02

Dear Boogie (PALOMINOLADY...)

GOOD MORNING Ladies I think I finally got my com fixed so now I post sopme more pic's of Fury and a couple of the pooch. How is everybody this morning my hubby had to go plow and he called and said by this weekend it is supposed to be in the 60's good I need some warm weather so that pony can have her baby not freezing. Got 1 of the Father on here TANGO so that you can see him kinda. If you can see the dof is smileing at me, the other he has a toy in his paws. ----

GOOD MORNING Ladies I think I finally got my com fixed so now I post sopme more pic's of Fury and a couple of the pooch. How is everybody this morning my hubby had to go plow and he called and said by this weekend it is supposed to be in the 60's good I need some warm weather so that pony can have her baby not freezing. Got 1 of the Father on here TANGO so that you can see him kinda. If you can see the dof is smileing at me, the other he has a toy in his paws. ----

Good Lord!! That pony looks like she's going to pop! When's she due? Soon, lol!!

I love that pic of your pup smiling! How cute!!

Good Lord!! That pony looks like she's going to pop! When's she due? Soon, lol!!

I love that pic of your pup smiling! How cute!!

Mehpenn anytime after this next sunday will be safe for her to foal but we are keeping close watch on her now got lights set up in the stall so that when I go out thier I don't run ibto her or she kicks me. She is not in a real good mood lately and I don't blame her being that big.

Mehpenn anytime after this next sunday will be safe for her to foal but we are keeping close watch on her now got lights set up in the stall so that when I go out thier I don't run ibto her or she kicks me. She is not in a real good mood lately and I don't blame her being that big.

LOL... I remember being in a really crappie mood just before my daughter was born... I felt like a HOUSE with an ALIEN trapped in me... can you imagine how she feels? LOL, poor thing!

Good luck iwth her!

LOL... I remember being in a really crappie mood just before my daughter was born... I felt like a HOUSE with an ALIEN trapped in me... can you imagine how she feels? LOL, poor thing!

Good luck iwth her!

well well good afternoon ladys, life is kinda

sucking for me right now but I miss talking to you all. from what I have read everyone is doing great, and that is good. talk to you all later [smiley Wavey]

[ 03-06-2006, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

well well good afternoon ladys, life is kinda

sucking for me right now but I miss talking to you all. from what I have read everyone is doing great, and that is good. talk to you all later [smiley Wavey]

[ 03-06-2006, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: PALOMINOLADY ]

Tango ok got some pic's of the bikes finally 1 black Harley I did take a pic of the fender not quite done had to wet sane but you can get the idea of the color the yamaha purle and then 1 of the honda. Fudge thier are 1 in here for you to and the rest pony again and pooch taken a nap. I hope you all enjoy ------ Ok enough pic's I think Fudge clear up to page 72 by now I think COOL.

[ 03-06-2006, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: DoublehhorsesRanch ]

Tango ok got some pic's of the bikes finally 1 black Harley I did take a pic of the fender not quite done had to wet sane but you can get the idea of the color the yamaha purle and then 1 of the honda. Fudge thier are 1 in here for you to and the rest pony again and pooch taken a nap. I hope you all enjoy ------ Ok enough pic's I think Fudge clear up to page 72 by now I think COOL.

[ 03-06-2006, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: DoublehhorsesRanch ]

[Yay][Yay][Yay] Josh has ACTUALLY AGREED TO GO RIDING WITH ME!!! His saddle came today and he said we'd go riding tomorrow if it's not raining!! I'm so happy!! We sat down and had a talk about his attitude towards everything and he said he'd try to be a little nicer and more understanding. But I know this situation with my sister is going to be a set back... *sigh* oh well, at least he knows how I feel now... and he's actually WANTING to go riding with me!!! [Yay][Yay][Yay]

[Yay][Yay][Yay] Josh has ACTUALLY AGREED TO GO RIDING WITH ME!!! His saddle came today and he said we'd go riding tomorrow if it's not raining!! I'm so happy!! We sat down and had a talk about his attitude towards everything and he said he'd try to be a little nicer and more understanding. But I know this situation with my sister is going to be a set back... *sigh* oh well, at least he knows how I feel now... and he's actually WANTING to go riding with me!!! [Yay][Yay][Yay]

Afternoon ladies. Though I would drop by before I head to the horses [smiley Wavey] . Hope everyone is doing well.

Kimberly... That pony is HUGE [Eek!] Good luck and (((HFV))). I hope everything goes smoothly [Jump] . I cant wait to see pics of the baby. OOO, so exciting. AND I LOVE the pic of Scooter and the dog. How cute is that. [big Grin] Very cute.

Mehpenn, I am SOOOO HAPPY Josh is finally coming around and is going to ride with you (depending on weather). That is SOO exciting too [Jump] . You need to give him a big kiss or something now. lol. You got a pm btw.

Oh ya, I need some advice with lunging Alibi if anybody has any. I tried again yesterday, and he just does not understand. Poor thing. I even lunged Uno and she did well on BOTH sides, and she is blind out of one eye [ROTFL] . Now why cant he do that? lol. I can get him to go well to the left, stop, walk, trot and canter, but I cant even get him to move forward on the right side. I can tap his butt with the whip, rope anything, and he just turns his hind around (like a turn on the forehand). He just doesnt understand [Frown] . lol. I will just lunge him on one side [ROTFL]

Momof2 and Pal, how are yall doing?

Everyone else.... hope your day is going well

Afternoon ladies. Though I would drop by before I head to the horses [smiley Wavey] . Hope everyone is doing well.

Kimberly... That pony is HUGE [Eek!] Good luck and (((HFV))). I hope everything goes smoothly [Jump] . I cant wait to see pics of the baby. OOO, so exciting. AND I LOVE the pic of Scooter and the dog. How cute is that. [big Grin] Very cute.

Mehpenn, I am SOOOO HAPPY Josh is finally coming around and is going to ride with you (depending on weather). That is SOO exciting too [Jump] . You need to give him a big kiss or something now. lol. You got a pm btw.

Oh ya, I need some advice with lunging Alibi if anybody has any. I tried again yesterday, and he just does not understand. Poor thing. I even lunged Uno and she did well on BOTH sides, and she is blind out of one eye [ROTFL] . Now why cant he do that? lol. I can get him to go well to the left, stop, walk, trot and canter, but I cant even get him to move forward on the right side. I can tap his butt with the whip, rope anything, and he just turns his hind around (like a turn on the forehand). He just doesnt understand [Frown] . lol. I will just lunge him on one side [ROTFL]

Momof2 and Pal, how are yall doing?

Everyone else.... hope your day is going well

Well, we used the tape to measure Lasher today. He is now 15.1 and almost 1000 pounds. [Eek!]

I can't believe how much he has grown! He is so gangly! I am going to start riding him after school lets out for the summer. I plan to having him showing in county shows by the fall.

I think we are going to send him to a trainer to let him finish him out. I am getting a new show saddle soon. I think I am going to sell Starr and get a really nice one. Seth was going to get me a new trail saddle, but I figured I could use the money he was going to spend on it and buy a nice show saddle. I am excited!

How has everyone been?

Kimberely-- Your pony is humongous! [Eek!]

Well, we used the tape to measure Lasher today. He is now 15.1 and almost 1000 pounds. [Eek!]

I can't believe how much he has grown! He is so gangly! I am going to start riding him after school lets out for the summer. I plan to having him showing in county shows by the fall.

I think we are going to send him to a trainer to let him finish him out. I am getting a new show saddle soon. I think I am going to sell Starr and get a really nice one. Seth was going to get me a new trail saddle, but I figured I could use the money he was going to spend on it and buy a nice show saddle. I am excited!

How has everyone been?

Kimberely-- Your pony is humongous! [Eek!]

Morning ladies [smiley Wavey] . I hope everyone is doing alright

Lash, seems like you have it all figured out. lol. Lasher is BIG [Eek!] . lol. Compared to Alibi who is like 2 years older then him. Alibi I think is like 14. I havent measured him in a while. That is one reason why he isnt broke to ride yet. You will have to show us pics of the saddle when you get it. What are you going to do with Lasher (disipline)? Im excited for you. Shaun wants to send Alibi to the trainer and not let me ride him until after he gets back [ROTFL] . lol. So I dont know yet. You better keep Seth around [Wink] .

Morning ladies [smiley Wavey] . I hope everyone is doing alright

Lash, seems like you have it all figured out. lol. Lasher is BIG [Eek!] . lol. Compared to Alibi who is like 2 years older then him. Alibi I think is like 14. I havent measured him in a while. That is one reason why he isnt broke to ride yet. You will have to show us pics of the saddle when you get it. What are you going to do with Lasher (disipline)? Im excited for you. Shaun wants to send Alibi to the trainer and not let me ride him until after he gets back [ROTFL] . lol. So I dont know yet. You better keep Seth around [Wink] .

Good morning everybody. Lash get him ready for them shows!! You'll have to tell us all aboutit. Fudge I knew you would like that pic that dog gets himself into trouble out thier and even me he went after my stallion in the other fence and I almost got kicked so I took him back to the house no more dog in pasture to much havic out thier with him. Mehpenn so glad to hear that Josh is going riding with you. [smiley Wavey]

Good morning everybody. Lash get him ready for them shows!! You'll have to tell us all aboutit. Fudge I knew you would like that pic that dog gets himself into trouble out thier and even me he went after my stallion in the other fence and I almost got kicked so I took him back to the house no more dog in pasture to much havic out thier with him. Mehpenn so glad to hear that Josh is going riding with you. [smiley Wavey]