Sign in to follow this  
Fudge02

Dear Boogie (PALOMINOLADY...)

Morning Kimberly. How are you doing this morning? [smiley Wavey] . I just love Scooter period. lol. I think the dog likes to play with the horses [big Grin] . Goof. Be careful out there. Have you gotten to ride lately? Hows the weather up there?

Morning Kimberly. How are you doing this morning? [smiley Wavey] . I just love Scooter period. lol. I think the dog likes to play with the horses [big Grin] . Goof. Be careful out there. Have you gotten to ride lately? Hows the weather up there?

quote:

Originally posted by DoublehhorsesRanch:

Fudge pg 72..

I know... we are getting closer to 100 pages [Yay][big Grin] lol. We can do it. I wonder how far this post will really get though [Question] . [Crazy]

quote:

Originally posted by DoublehhorsesRanch:

Fudge pg 72..

I know... we are getting closer to 100 pages [Yay][big Grin] lol. We can do it. I wonder how far this post will really get though [Question] . [Crazy]

Good morning... how is everyone today? Where is Pal hiding at? Hubby still home.. no computer time, I guess?

I'm sure we can make it to 100 pages!

Good morning... how is everyone today? Where is Pal hiding at? Hubby still home.. no computer time, I guess?

I'm sure we can make it to 100 pages!

Nope haven't ridden in awhile but the weather is supposed to be getting warmer but rain from wens to mon so pry not plus farrier is going to be here thur, and get hay wen so pretty busy. We can get to 100 didn't think it would go this far right?? Doin good have to go out to the barn check on pony get her in the paddock so she can walk around ge the barn cleaned going back to square bales thank god. I like sqaure bales then I can see them 2 times a day not just once but I have been going out thier more cuz of fury. I will take lots of pic's of the baby.

Nope haven't ridden in awhile but the weather is supposed to be getting warmer but rain from wens to mon so pry not plus farrier is going to be here thur, and get hay wen so pretty busy. We can get to 100 didn't think it would go this far right?? Doin good have to go out to the barn check on pony get her in the paddock so she can walk around ge the barn cleaned going back to square bales thank god. I like sqaure bales then I can see them 2 times a day not just once but I have been going out thier more cuz of fury. I will take lots of pic's of the baby.

We picked up some hay on Sunday.. it's really crappie! It's all dried out, and a darker tanish, not the bright yellow like the last hay we got. I guess it's what was left from his last cutting. But it's dry and not moldy or anything and the girls are eating it. It'll have to do though, until we can get out Saturday to buy some more. It kind of sucks though... thank God we didn't spend alot on it (which should have told us something right? lol)

We picked up some hay on Sunday.. it's really crappie! It's all dried out, and a darker tanish, not the bright yellow like the last hay we got. I guess it's what was left from his last cutting. But it's dry and not moldy or anything and the girls are eating it. It'll have to do though, until we can get out Saturday to buy some more. It kind of sucks though... thank God we didn't spend alot on it (which should have told us something right? lol)

The guy was trying to get rid of it... lol, now we know why. We paid $4.00 for 10 bales.. I know, I know.. you get what you pay for, lol. I have a feeling it was meant more for cattle than horses but it's gettin tough to find square bales around here and we needed enough to get us by until Saturday. The girls are eating it though and it's not moldy or anything, so that's good.

We're going Saturday to pick up some fescue, it's $1.50/bale.. and it's pretty good quality.

The guy was trying to get rid of it... lol, now we know why. We paid $4.00 for 10 bales.. I know, I know.. you get what you pay for, lol. I have a feeling it was meant more for cattle than horses but it's gettin tough to find square bales around here and we needed enough to get us by until Saturday. The girls are eating it though and it's not moldy or anything, so that's good.

We're going Saturday to pick up some fescue, it's $1.50/bale.. and it's pretty good quality.

Thats good sounds like it will be beter then what you have now. We have some square bales here that are 3rd cutting just for the mares when they get ready to have foals so the other stuff that we will be getting shoould be better then what they are getting now and that is just grassy hay. Ok girls have chores to do so I will talk to you all later. Bye for now. [smiley Wavey]

Thats good sounds like it will be beter then what you have now. We have some square bales here that are 3rd cutting just for the mares when they get ready to have foals so the other stuff that we will be getting shoould be better then what they are getting now and that is just grassy hay. Ok girls have chores to do so I will talk to you all later. Bye for now. [smiley Wavey]

Afternoon ladies. [smiley Wavey] Hope everyone is doing well today.

Mehpenn, I think her hubby is off (AGAIN) for a couple of days. [Frown] lol. I think we can make it to 100 pages too. lol. lol. Down here... your lucky to get a good bale for a decent price. Seems like a lot of people are taking advantage of the drought we had. You still see round bales going any where from $75 and up. Its crazy. And then square bales are like $5.50 and up. [Crazy] Glad we get ours cheap. And this is your everyday coastal hay. lol. Alfalfa is like $9 and up.

Kimberly, you are right. I never thought this post would have gotten this far. I cant wain until Fury has that baby [Jump] . How is she doing today? I hope you can ride soon. lol, glad yall went back to square so you can see them more [big Grin] . Make sure you clean the barn extra good while youre on chore duty... forget the house. lol. [big Grin]

Afternoon ladies. [smiley Wavey] Hope everyone is doing well today.

Mehpenn, I think her hubby is off (AGAIN) for a couple of days. [Frown] lol. I think we can make it to 100 pages too. lol. lol. Down here... your lucky to get a good bale for a decent price. Seems like a lot of people are taking advantage of the drought we had. You still see round bales going any where from $75 and up. Its crazy. And then square bales are like $5.50 and up. [Crazy] Glad we get ours cheap. And this is your everyday coastal hay. lol. Alfalfa is like $9 and up.

Kimberly, you are right. I never thought this post would have gotten this far. I cant wain until Fury has that baby [Jump] . How is she doing today? I hope you can ride soon. lol, glad yall went back to square so you can see them more [big Grin] . Make sure you clean the barn extra good while youre on chore duty... forget the house. lol. [big Grin]

Well fudge the barn is everyday with fury in it and I get out thier more this way to .Made hubby happy got most of his bike painted so more time for me now [big Grin] But I still have more to do on it, had to get out of thier no more highs needed cuz I have to take care of the horses yet. Glad everybody is doing good. [smiley Wavey]

Well fudge the barn is everyday with fury in it and I get out thier more this way to .Made hubby happy got most of his bike painted so more time for me now [big Grin] But I still have more to do on it, had to get out of thier no more highs needed cuz I have to take care of the horses yet. Glad everybody is doing good. [smiley Wavey]

You all should come down here!

We have 300 rolls of hay and about 1800 bales.

But when we buy, bales are maybe 2-3 dollars for really nice hay and round bales are anywhere from 10-25 dollars. 25 dollars being IDEAL hay.

You all should come down here!

We have 300 rolls of hay and about 1800 bales.

But when we buy, bales are maybe 2-3 dollars for really nice hay and round bales are anywhere from 10-25 dollars. 25 dollars being IDEAL hay.

Good Morning!! [big Grin]Kimberly those bikes are really nice!! That Harley is awesome [Yay] and I love the color of the yamaha!! That red is gonna look sharp on the Harley [Jump]

Here is a pic of hubby's Harley before he bought it and brought it home. It is in really good shape for a 1974 model! It is older than I am [big Grin]

-

Fury looks so miserable!Poor girl! The daddy is handsome, too!!

Lash- Man! Lasher IS HUGH!! How tall do you think he will get? Sounds like at least 16hh! My almost 2 year old is only about 14.1hh. I measured him yesterday and that is at the hip [big Grin] He has like no withers! He is a stout little dude though [Razz]

mehpenn- I am so happy for you [Yay] I'm glad hubby agreed to ride with you!! Glad to hear you got Ginger's feet done! Happy late b-day to Poptart!!

Hello Fudge02 and momof2How are you ladies doing this morning?

Good Morning!! [big Grin]Kimberly those bikes are really nice!! That Harley is awesome [Yay] and I love the color of the yamaha!! That red is gonna look sharp on the Harley [Jump]

Here is a pic of hubby's Harley before he bought it and brought it home. It is in really good shape for a 1974 model! It is older than I am [big Grin]

-

Fury looks so miserable!Poor girl! The daddy is handsome, too!!

Lash- Man! Lasher IS HUGH!! How tall do you think he will get? Sounds like at least 16hh! My almost 2 year old is only about 14.1hh. I measured him yesterday and that is at the hip [big Grin] He has like no withers! He is a stout little dude though [Razz]

mehpenn- I am so happy for you [Yay] I'm glad hubby agreed to ride with you!! Glad to hear you got Ginger's feet done! Happy late b-day to Poptart!!

Hello Fudge02 and momof2How are you ladies doing this morning?

-

Good Morning Everyone!! This is what were are having for the next few days into the weekend. Yuck, gotta go slop in this to feed, but I really shouldn't be griping about it (I hate rain, and wind) or we won't be finding hay, unless of course Lash would part with some of her's [big Grin] Just kidding, you are lucky to have that much, and to have the room to put it up, good for you. How's everyone been this week? Everyone's motorcycles look great. My brother has a nice one me and hubby use to ride. I didn't write down from posts so if I forget someone I'm sorry [Frown]

Mehpenn Happy Birthday to Poptart. I remember those days and yes I do miss them. They are just so precious and the years do go by fast, enjoy every second of the day with her, mine are grown at 26 and 22 now, but I do go thru pic's every now and then and I end up crying remembering them at that age. Gotta stop, making me teary eyed now. [Yay] Josh is going riding with you. That's fantastic, will Poptart go and ride with you?

Tango How have you been? Not to much going on here, horses were suppose to get there feet done today, but with the pouring rain, we will wait till later.

Lash You are going to have a big boy when Lasher get's done growning. Do you like the tall horses? Probably so since you are so young, me? I like the shorter ones, not so far to look down or hit the ground. I had a QH that was 16.2 hands and I felt like I was touching the clouds when I was on him, gave me anxiety attacks and he was as gentle as a puppy, a gentle giant. Ended up getting rid of him.

Pal Hello, How have you been? How's your 4-legged babies? Are U getting any of this rain and storms?

Doublehorse Hello, How have you been? Is it you that is getting ready for the new arrival? My cob-webs upstairs need cleaned out so I can remember these posts.

Well if I forgot someone I'm truely sorry, and hello to you. I hate days like this, but if the sun comes out it won't be so bad, oooop's just started thundering again [bang Head] I have a scarey feeling we are going to have a wet spring, not good! Well I will run, and will check back later. [smiley Wavey]

-

Good Morning Everyone!! This is what were are having for the next few days into the weekend. Yuck, gotta go slop in this to feed, but I really shouldn't be griping about it (I hate rain, and wind) or we won't be finding hay, unless of course Lash would part with some of her's [big Grin] Just kidding, you are lucky to have that much, and to have the room to put it up, good for you. How's everyone been this week? Everyone's motorcycles look great. My brother has a nice one me and hubby use to ride. I didn't write down from posts so if I forget someone I'm sorry [Frown]

Mehpenn Happy Birthday to Poptart. I remember those days and yes I do miss them. They are just so precious and the years do go by fast, enjoy every second of the day with her, mine are grown at 26 and 22 now, but I do go thru pic's every now and then and I end up crying remembering them at that age. Gotta stop, making me teary eyed now. [Yay] Josh is going riding with you. That's fantastic, will Poptart go and ride with you?

Tango How have you been? Not to much going on here, horses were suppose to get there feet done today, but with the pouring rain, we will wait till later.

Lash You are going to have a big boy when Lasher get's done growning. Do you like the tall horses? Probably so since you are so young, me? I like the shorter ones, not so far to look down or hit the ground. I had a QH that was 16.2 hands and I felt like I was touching the clouds when I was on him, gave me anxiety attacks and he was as gentle as a puppy, a gentle giant. Ended up getting rid of him.

Pal Hello, How have you been? How's your 4-legged babies? Are U getting any of this rain and storms?

Doublehorse Hello, How have you been? Is it you that is getting ready for the new arrival? My cob-webs upstairs need cleaned out so I can remember these posts.

Well if I forgot someone I'm truely sorry, and hello to you. I hate days like this, but if the sun comes out it won't be so bad, oooop's just started thundering again [bang Head] I have a scarey feeling we are going to have a wet spring, not good! Well I will run, and will check back later. [smiley Wavey]

Fudge02 How could I forget you? [Me Cry][Huggy] Sorry. How have you been? Did you watch Amer. Idol last nite? I've got my girls picked to leave tonight, but can't remember there names. I'm still rooting for Kellie Pickler tho, and Paris is good. Well must run, take care.

Fudge02 How could I forget you? [Me Cry][Huggy] Sorry. How have you been? Did you watch Amer. Idol last nite? I've got my girls picked to leave tonight, but can't remember there names. I'm still rooting for Kellie Pickler tho, and Paris is good. Well must run, take care.

[Question] Can you ride right after you've had a tooth pulled??? I broke a tooth (eating a BISCUIT of all things... that shows you how weak my teeth are!) I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow at 3:15, but tomorrow is when Josh and I were going to go riding... I bet I can tough it out!

How is everyone's day going? Good I hope! Other than this STUPID tooth, I'm okay.

[Question] Can you ride right after you've had a tooth pulled??? I broke a tooth (eating a BISCUIT of all things... that shows you how weak my teeth are!) I've got a dentist appointment tomorrow at 3:15, but tomorrow is when Josh and I were going to go riding... I bet I can tough it out!

How is everyone's day going? Good I hope! Other than this STUPID tooth, I'm okay.