Sign in to follow this  
DreamOfRiding10

Hi,I'm New

Well as you can guess from the heading im kinda new.Can anyone tell me what there is to do on this site.I'm also kind of new to horses.i know how to ride and groom and feed but i know there is a lot more to hores. I do own a horse and i am still learning a lot of new stuff.Well i just thought that i'd introduce my self.Any info gladly accepted on horsecity or horse care.

Well as you can guess from the heading im kinda new.Can anyone tell me what there is to do on this site.I'm also kind of new to horses.i know how to ride and groom and feed but i know there is a lot more to hores. I do own a horse and i am still learning a lot of new stuff.Well i just thought that i'd introduce my self.Any info gladly accepted on horsecity or horse care.

welcome to horsecity! my name is morning dusk (which you have might have guessed) i usually hang out every where now and again as the role playing boards are pretty fun, so glad you have joined here and hope to see you soon around the boards! If you need any help, questions, or just wanna say hello fill free to pm me [big Grin]

welcome to horsecity! my name is morning dusk (which you have might have guessed) i usually hang out every where now and again as the role playing boards are pretty fun, so glad you have joined here and hope to see you soon around the boards! If you need any help, questions, or just wanna say hello fill free to pm me [big Grin]

Welcome!! I am kinda new here too...I just jump from place to place and topic to topic having some fun! I am also a new horse owner (again-after 10 years of being without)...learning again as I go I guess you could say....but Im having to break m y horse myself. No money for a trainer, and no patience to let my sister do it! We are doing great though. There is alot of helpful advice around here...the Training page is great!!!

Welcome!! I am kinda new here too...I just jump from place to place and topic to topic having some fun! I am also a new horse owner (again-after 10 years of being without)...learning again as I go I guess you could say....but Im having to break m y horse myself. No money for a trainer, and no patience to let my sister do it! We are doing great though. There is alot of helpful advice around here...the Training page is great!!!

welcome!! I've been on here for a while and I'm addicted. It's a nice place but if I do say myself, if you post pictures of yourself on the h/j board beware. there are some nasty people there. My name's Amy. I have two horses of my own and have been riding since i could pretty much walk but i just say about 11 years. I'm 14 and my horses names are Kitty and Misty. If youd like any pictures just ask! We here LOVE to share pics!!anytime you have any questions or would just like to chat then just PM me!

welcome!! I've been on here for a while and I'm addicted. It's a nice place but if I do say myself, if you post pictures of yourself on the h/j board beware. there are some nasty people there. My name's Amy. I have two horses of my own and have been riding since i could pretty much walk but i just say about 11 years. I'm 14 and my horses names are Kitty and Misty. If youd like any pictures just ask! We here LOVE to share pics!!anytime you have any questions or would just like to chat then just PM me!

Hey everyone thanks for the tips.and also thank you for the nice welcome and heads up.I too own a horse.he is a tb and is 10 yrs old.he is my best bud.and a love.what type of horse do you have?thanks again for the welcome!

Hey everyone thanks for the tips.and also thank you for the nice welcome and heads up.I too own a horse.he is a tb and is 10 yrs old.he is my best bud.and a love.what type of horse do you have?thanks again for the welcome!