Sign in to follow this  
Zeusyboy

Your Favourite Stallion On Horse City??? VOTING IS CLOSED>>THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!Pg 4

Okay, with the current standings in, here is where we are

Boogie: 5(myself included, I wanna breed my yearling to him in a couple years... [big Grin] )

Justy: 2

Zip: 1

Heff or Hefty: 0

Bud: 0

The voting is still open until tomorrow. (Sunday) Keep voting, I will keep track,

Thanks everyone for your current votes.

Boogie: 5(myself included, I wanna breed my yearling to him in a couple years... [big Grin] )

Heff or Hefty: 0

The voting is still open until tomorrow. (Sunday) Keep voting, I will keep track,

Thanks everyone for your current votes.

Anyone else like to vote. This is going until Midnight Tomorrow(My time, which is Mountain Time) So ya'll still have time to post those votes.

Anyone else like to vote. This is going until Midnight Tomorrow(My time, which is Mountain Time) So ya'll still have time to post those votes.

Pallady thanks for the 2 and 3 yr old pics you can really see how the maturity changes from year to year , I am sooooo looking forward to seeing my boy at about 5-6 yrs old, hope to have some new pics soon of him cutting some cows too. Maybe by the first of the year he will be put in his first show.

Pallady thanks for the 2 and 3 yr old pics you can really see how the maturity changes from year to year , I am sooooo looking forward to seeing my boy at about 5-6 yrs old, hope to have some new pics soon of him cutting some cows too. Maybe by the first of the year he will be put in his first show.

Boogie: 6(myself included, I wanna breed my yearling to him in a couple years... )

Heff or Hefty: 1

Stallion Owners you can vote too, feel free to. Either for your own or someone elses's that has a place in your likable books...lol

Zip, would you like me to count your vote on that one???

Boogie: 6(myself included, I wanna breed my yearling to him in a couple years... )

Heff or Hefty: 1

Stallion Owners you can vote too, feel free to. Either for your own or someone elses's that has a place in your likable books...lol

Zip, would you like me to count your vote on that one???