Sign in to follow this  
Zeusyboy

Your Favourite Stallion On Horse City??? VOTING IS CLOSED>>THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!Pg 4

quote:

Originally posted by Paxo:

Pallady thanks for the 2 and 3 yr old pics you can really see how the maturity changes from year to year , I am sooooo looking forward to seeing my boy at about 5-6 yrs old, hope to have some new pics soon of him cutting some cows too. Maybe by the first of the year he will be put in his first show.

sounds great,he sure reminds me of my Boogie, they are both handsome pallys [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Paxo:

Pallady thanks for the 2 and 3 yr old pics you can really see how the maturity changes from year to year , I am sooooo looking forward to seeing my boy at about 5-6 yrs old, hope to have some new pics soon of him cutting some cows too. Maybe by the first of the year he will be put in his first show.

sounds great,he sure reminds me of my Boogie, they are both handsome pallys [big Grin]

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen....

The Results have been tallied, and here are the scores

In FIRST PLACE:

Wimpys Whisperin Gold..aka Boogie

and that Smexy Stallion wins the Official Favourite Stallion On HorseCity Title with a total of 9 votes.

In SECOND PLACE:

Coolee Bend Just My Style...aka Justy

A very pretty moving stallion, recieves the title of Runner Up Favourite Stallion On HorseCity with a total of 4 votes

and, in THIRD PLACE:

We have a tie between

Zips Conving Clue, aka Zip

Color Cuttin Clarity..aka Heff or Hefty

and Bud

for a total of one vote each.

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all the participants. Each and everyone has such GORGEOUS stallions.

Thank You All For Taking Part In My Favourite Stallion On Horse City Little Competition.

Edited because I didnt catch Born To Gallops Vote.

[ 09-25-2006, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Zeusyboy ]

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen....

The Results have been tallied, and here are the scores

In FIRST PLACE:

Wimpys Whisperin Gold..aka Boogie

and that Smexy Stallion wins the Official Favourite Stallion On HorseCity Title with a total of 9 votes.

In SECOND PLACE:

Coolee Bend Just My Style...aka Justy

A very pretty moving stallion, recieves the title of Runner Up Favourite Stallion On HorseCity with a total of 4 votes

and, in THIRD PLACE:

We have a tie between

Zips Conving Clue, aka Zip

Color Cuttin Clarity..aka Heff or Hefty

and Bud

for a total of one vote each.

Congratulations to the winners, and thank you to all the participants. Each and everyone has such GORGEOUS stallions.

Thank You All For Taking Part In My Favourite Stallion On Horse City Little Competition.

Edited because I didnt catch Born To Gallops Vote.

[ 09-25-2006, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Zeusyboy ]

Sorry guys, I just saw this post. I have just been so busy with Chipper being sick that I missed this post.

Thnaks for all the comments on Crush though, and Boogie has my vote, even if it's to late!! [big Grin][Wink]

Sorry guys, I just saw this post. I have just been so busy with Chipper being sick that I missed this post.

Thnaks for all the comments on Crush though, and Boogie has my vote, even if it's to late!! [big Grin][Wink]