Sign in to follow this  
JuniorJumper12

- The Official Horse Trivia Game -

Welcome to the Official Horse Trivia Game, and I thank you for taking time out of your precious schedule to look at this topic. In this game, I will ask a horse-related question, some may be difficult, others quite easy and common sense like. The first person to post a reply with the correct answer will receive one point . With each question I post, I will also include the current standings of each person participating's point. For example:

Bob- 1pt

Susie-3pts

Joe-4pts

etc.

Rules

- No arguing or fighting over the answers. I will be sure to have a source, most likely online, if you don't agree with one of my answers, but please carry that over to PM's so that this topic isn't clogged with nonsense.

-Do not change your answer. Let's say for example that you post "4" as the answer to one of the questions. And then after you someone posts "6". I tell the other person they were correct, so then you go and switch your answer to "6" saying that you had posted it first. This is not aloud. Abosultely. Please try and keep this fair. It's just a game.

-Treat others with respect. End of story, no exceptions.

-If you have a problem, such as the points aren't accurate, please alert me by PM's so that I can fix my mistake.

Alright, now on to the Game!

Question # 1: What is Kim Severson's place of birth?

Level of Difficulty: Easy

Welcome to the Official Horse Trivia Game, and I thank you for taking time out of your precious schedule to look at this topic. In this game, I will ask a horse-related question, some may be difficult, others quite easy and common sense like. The first person to post a reply with the correct answer will receive one point . With each question I post, I will also include the current standings of each person participating's point. For example:

Bob- 1pt

Susie-3pts

Joe-4pts

etc.

Rules

- No arguing or fighting over the answers. I will be sure to have a source, most likely online, if you don't agree with one of my answers, but please carry that over to PM's so that this topic isn't clogged with nonsense.

-Do not change your answer. Let's say for example that you post "4" as the answer to one of the questions. And then after you someone posts "6". I tell the other person they were correct, so then you go and switch your answer to "6" saying that you had posted it first. This is not aloud. Abosultely. Please try and keep this fair. It's just a game.

-Treat others with respect. End of story, no exceptions.

-If you have a problem, such as the points aren't accurate, please alert me by PM's so that I can fix my mistake.

Alright, now on to the Game!

Question # 1: What is Kim Severson's place of birth?

Level of Difficulty: Easy

Correct.

JennieLuvsHorses 1pt

Question # 2: Where did the 2005 Maclay Finals take place?

Level of Difficulty : Easy

ETA: Rewording the question.

[ 09-29-2006, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: JuniorJumper12 ]

Correct.

JennieLuvsHorses 1pt

Question # 2: Where did the 2005 Maclay Finals take place?

Level of Difficulty : Easy

ETA: Rewording the question.

[ 09-29-2006, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: JuniorJumper12 ]