Sign in to follow this  
Zeusyboy

Guess The Horse Breed 2

Okay, seeing that the last guess the breed has vanished, i'll start another one. Here goes nothing.

ONLY the winner who guessed the breed right can post a pic, unless it has been over 24 hours. In that case, the person who posted the picture, can ask someone else to go. And here are the first pictures

-

-

-

Okay, seeing that the last guess the breed has vanished, i'll start another one. Here goes nothing.

ONLY the winner who guessed the breed right can post a pic, unless it has been over 24 hours. In that case, the person who posted the picture, can ask someone else to go. And here are the first pictures

-

-

-

ZeusyBoy, the other post "vanished" because I deleted it. People were warned on there not to post pictures that were taken off the internet without permission from the owner of the picture. They were told to take those pictures off, and no one did.

I also posted a notice to everyone about this fact as a separate topic.

So, everyone, please do not post pictures that are not yours. If you post pictures without the permission of the owner (of the picture), you could be breaking copyright laws. This is all stated in the User Agreement that we all agreed to upon registering with HC.

ZeusyBoy, the other post "vanished" because I deleted it. People were warned on there not to post pictures that were taken off the internet without permission from the owner of the picture. They were told to take those pictures off, and no one did.

I also posted a notice to everyone about this fact as a separate topic.

So, everyone, please do not post pictures that are not yours. If you post pictures without the permission of the owner (of the picture), you could be breaking copyright laws. This is all stated in the User Agreement that we all agreed to upon registering with HC.

Okay, from now on contact the owners first...and it is a type of warmblood, purbred...

Isnt he nice though???(The Horse??)

Okay, from now on contact the owners first...and it is a type of warmblood, purbred...

Isnt he nice though???(The Horse??)