Sign in to follow this  
possum7168

You asked for it, new pics of Crush!!

I let him loose into my sister's pasture the other day and took some nice pics.

I just love him more with every passing day, words cannot express how I feel about this horse!

Hope you enjoy!!

-

-

him tearing around the pasture, his favorite pastime!!

-

-

-

I might frame this one...

-

These are of him finally standing still...

-

-

His shoulder looks funny in the last 2, but I think it was the way he was standing.

Tell me what you think and enjoy, you know Crush loves his fans!!

oooooh I am JEALOUS! I am a sucker for buckskins and duns... what's your address? I need to know how much gas I'll need in my tank for my little midnight adventure...

[Yay] Crush pics! [Yay] OMG he is soooo gorgeous [smile] I would frame that one too. He looks so happy to be out running [Jump]

From the very first time I seen a picture of him when I first joined HC I have been in love with him. I think he is spectacular and you are very lucky to have such a magnificent looking stallion [smiley Wavey]

ooooo crush is soooo gorgeous! where did you buy him? or did one of your mares foal or something?

i definately love his halter colours, they go beautifully with his colour! (which im guessing you were trying to do! [Razz] )

also, i see that he is 4-5 years old, have you started him yet? and what do you wanna do with him..

sorry if i seem nosy but i just love him and im mostly just curious [Wink] cause im wondering where the riding pics are [big Grin]

Thanks for the replys and compliments on Crush. I guess you'll know about how I feel about him!!

He has alot of cow sense. One guy told me he would make a good healing horse. I really don't ride him enough, I don't have time and he was trained in pressure and I don't really ride like that well.

He would do good in reining, cutting, or anything to do with cows. He is so smart and just the love of my life!!

He has one baby on the ground. Prince is the result of hurricane Katrina. He was born to my sister's mare and is just adorable!! He has his Daddy's head, we still don't know what color he will turn out to be.

I don't have any recent pics of Prince but here are the ones I have.

When he was first born..

-

-

These were about 3 months ago...

-

-

-