Sign in to follow this  
Rockabillygal

Florida Tornados

I just wanted to start this post incase anyone needs help this is a horrific tragedy and I thank god that my loved ones are ok we are just north of where it hit. Also We have room for a couple horses and people if any one needs it. i know that some rural areas were hit....

Thank goodness you are okay [Huggy] How sweet of you to offer your hospitality. [smile]

Many [Angel][Angel] for those in the affected areas.

If you know of any organizations collecting supplies, or accepting donations, please PM me, post if you are permitted to. I know the Red Cross is there, but after 9/11, I would never donate to them. Long story there..... But please send a PM if you know what is needed.

WOW, I never though in a million years something like this could happen. Our small town, with only one traffic light, was mentioned on T.V. By the grace of God it skipped us. I can not begin to describe what a releif it was to hear that it had passed over us. The first thing we did was check on horses. they were all ok and fences were up, only small limbs down. Thank you.

I received a call early that morning. A tree fell on the house of a close friend the next town over and she could not be located. The house to say the least was in toothpicks. Finnaly late thay morning we found out that she made it out with little injuries and had gone to a neighbors house.Thank you again.

People in the Lake Mac area and Pasiely area didnt make it out so good. I lost 4 good friends that morning.

I know in the Lady Lake area you can drop off supplies at the firestation. they are not letting people in the area that do not have an address there.

Fiddlers Green Ranch is taking horses in.(located in Altoona) They are very close friends of mine. They have R.V. hook ups avalible and there are serveral Villas avalible.

The number is 1-800-94-RANCH

My prayers go out to everyone.