Sign in to follow this  
horses forever

Tornados in the Southeast.

Is everyone OK in the Southeast, I know AL., GA. TN. NC, SC. I have been looking at pics of the hail that

North Ga. has been having. With the tornado last night, one near the Al/GA border where 2 people died and the bands of bad storms that keep rolling through I am praying that all are OK.

Take care

[ 03-15-2008, 09:17 PM: Message edited by: horses forever ]

We had 3 horses and one cow die about 7 miles away from our place. That day was scary. Me and my best friend were actually at a barrel race just watching the show since it was too windy to haul our horses.

[ 03-18-2008, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: ..::Felda::.. ]

A tornado set down about 2 miles from our place Saturday night when it hit the power plant. A couple double wide trailers are just a pile of rubble now but no one killed. Thank God!

Only herd of one horse that got tangled in some fence but was cut out by some friends of ours and being treated by local vet.

i was at the georgia int'l horse park over the weekend for zone 4 finals and i know there was an HJ Fox show and a dressage show being held there also.

a funnel cloud passed over the barn and touched down elsewhere in the park and we had intense (golf ball sized) hail storms.

it was pretty bad.

no one/no horses were injured though.

I live in Conway, SC. & my boys are in Longs, SC. We just got alot of rain & wind. There was a Tornado that touched down just a few miles from us but, as far as damage only branches & small debri here & at the barn. All the horses at the stable are fine. [big Grin]