Sign in to follow this  
Stars_Morab

Tornados/Severe storms in MN

Anyone get any big damage from this? We had some big hail and massive rotation and a couple touchdowns. There is still some major storms going on and blowing up all over central MN.

Tornado touch down in HUGO , Mn.

~stars

I am in IL and we are having some pretty strong storms with "slight" rotation. They showed MN damage on the news though. It looked terrible.

Here are some pics from our driveway TODAY! Again we're getting hit.

golfball sized hail, strong winds, and HEAVY rains.

-

-

-

~stars

Wind took down a couple of my trees. boo hoo I love my trees - especially pine and oak.

anyway, small pea size hail from that last system.

but, batton down the hatches, cause there is more nasty heading our way today. should arrive in a couple of hours according to radar.

-

Well I'm glad everyone else is staying safe... unfortunatly (sp) I live in the very south east corner of MN and we have been hit horribly I live in a tiny town its not more than 10 houses we are doing pretty good my horse pasture is pretty well done for totally washed out its steep hills ( horses are doing awesome) atleast our house is still intact neighbors had there gas tank slide of the bank and had a severe gas leak and another neighbors summer house is being undermind more as we speak there were multiple mudlides around my home and a rock slide on the main highway next to my house our highway is surrounded by swamp lands , there not looking so good we've had 9 plus inches of rain so far our state park down here the entery was totally washed out and the water is rushing down through its horrible so just please keep us in our minds we've had houses close to sliding off of there foudations if any of you can recall in August of last year we had a huge flood and we had two houses slide of the hill...many homes were evacuated!

Here in and near Lansing, Michigan got hit Saturday and Sunday evening. The building I work in had lots of trees fall on the roof. Half the offices flooded. I was at a 4-H members house when the storm hit. We let all the horses out of the barn incase it went down. The neighbors barns came down, but there's is still standing. Their deck railing is gone and blew powerlines and lot of trees over. There was a house in St. Johns that the roof blew off of. I don't think there was any actual tornados, but there was about 80 mile/hr winds! There is lots of cleaning to do.

Indiana has been getting hit pretty bad... Terre Haute has turned into Lake Terre Haute. My dad and sis, drove 4 hours to pick me up from my grandparents' house. My sister got a picture of a tornado on her cell phone. They almost got stuck in flood waters. 10" in 3 hours. My neighborhood bridge flooded way over. now it is crumbling to peices, and it is the only way out of the neighborhood. They have to dump a bunch of gravel on it everyday to keep it from totally falling apart.