Sign in to follow this  
qrtrhrseluv

Hi everybody!!

Nice, I've always wanted to ride a QH.

I have a 4 yr old appy/arab. trying to train him, and doing pretty well. just have to put some time in the saddle now.

I also have a mini donkey named lil bit.

Ooopss. I goofed before, but am now welcoming you to HC.

Don't worry I make ooooppss all the time.

To much talking on the phone and not watching what I'm doing [Duh]

I'm harmless purely harmless...

Anyhoo.. enjoy your stay

Thanks necey!! I ride western, but my daughter rides both. I am going to try to put the girls pictures up. These are from February so they are still quite wooly.

You were absolutely right, they are beautiful.

how is training a QH, easy or hard. I mean do they spook easy cuz that's the problem I'm having with my appy. I don't have access to a bombproof trail partner right now so I have to take it real slow.

Mom stamps her babies really clearly, doesn't she. They are both beauties!! I would not see the difference very well if the filly did not have the 4 white socks.

Welcome to HC!!! [smiley Wavey]

Sorry it has taken so long to get back to here! This is a very busy weekend. We have the Hidden Hollow Horse Trials going on in Fulton, IL, they are a sanctioned equestrian event. Yesterday it rained and everyone had to be pulled in with a tractor. [shocked]

Today is Dressage, and then tomorrow they will do X-country and Stadium jumping.

Prancer has her own attitude and somedays she goes willing with the training and other days its like playing with an alligator. She can be real spooky, other times she's fine, but I sacked her out some when she was little.

Talk to you all soon!!