Sign in to follow this  
silly filly 2

update with pic.'s Ms Silver Cutter's foal watch

[Huggy]

She'll foal when you sleep all night long, and have a bunch of errands to run all day long... [big Grin] Mares... [Roll Eyes]

{{{{{{{HFV}}}}}}}}

[smiley Wavey]

Ash..

Wow! She is one HUGE mare!! Belly wise, that is! [big Grin]

Her udder looks close... but just not quite ready yet...

For some reason me is thinking closer to mid April now.

Ok... now me is gonna run, cuz me is quite sure you won't be pleased with me new guess!

[big Grin]

...........see ya!

Hhhhmmm... it kinda looks like wax. But it's so hard to tell from that straight up and down shot. Too bad you didn't get one from the side, that would maybe show the wax hanging down.

I am so surprised though at her HUGE round belly... usually they are more slab sided if they are that close to foaling...

Although last year, my Sugar wasn't. She looked like she's swallowed a volkswagon!

If that IS wax though... she must be closer to foaling than mid-April...

She could go anytime. Yup... that's me new guess! ANYTIME!!

[ROTFL][Crazy][ROTFL][Crazy][ROTFL]

[Yay] Awwww, she is adorable! I love her little face [Jump]

[Yay] Congrats on the pretty girl!

An April Fools baby!! How cool! [Yay][Jump]

I agree with whoever said she's gonna be a fun one to keep clean... however, she's adorable!!

[Jump]

She's just beautiful!!! They all look so different... don't they?!

Congratulations!! [Yay][Yay]

What unusual markings! Love the tip of her tail being dark behind all that white body. So cute!

Question… is she a dun? Her head coloring makes me think maybe? But the white hides most of the places one would check for the dun factor markings. Can you see anything on her head that says dun? Just curious… I know you'd hoped for a grulla.

Even if she's not dun, she's a nice looking foal. I agree with previous posters… your mare has beautiful babies. Congratulations!

Oh she is absolutely adorable [smile] I love how she turned out, I would be willing to bet she is a dun. She would be sporting a dorsal stripe if not for all that white [Wink]

Congratulations! [Jump]

Thanks for all your responses!! O.M.G. I'm still in ahw!! I can't believe the markings. She is so sweet. Very fiesty. I'm pretty sure she is a dun, you can see black pigment under the white. I took some over view pic.'s for you to see. Enjoy!! [big Grin] I'm so [Yay]

-

-

-

-

-

more

She is just soooooo ADORABLE!!! She looks so soft and fuzzy! So squeezable!!!

Bet you're having a TON of fun loving on that cute, adorable baby!!

Can ya give her a hug from me... pretty please??!

[Huggy]

[Wink][Jump][Jump]

We both got April Fools Baby! Congratulations on your very pretty filly! She is Great! Any idea's on names? Go get some rest!! I know how tiring this foaling thing can be! [big Grin][big Grin][big Grin][big Grin]

She is just SO darling!! You know, I normally don't like that much white on any horse, but I really do just LOVE your filly!!

She's a doll!! [Wink][Huggy]

I might be able to come up with some names for you. What is daddy's registered name, and momma's registered name?

[Wink]

oops... edited for LOTS of prayers for daddy. Will be thinking of him, and hoping everything goes well for him. Which it usually does. Rarely is there a problem, even in the older ones... you'll just have to watch him a bit more, and make sure he gets exercise!

[Angel][Angel][Angel][Angel]

[ 04-23-2008, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: ChaunceyBlue ]

Ok now... you gotta be a bit imaginative here, ok?? [Wink]

Stallion has Aladdin in his name. Ok...say it out loud. Alad...DIN. Or Alad... DUN.

So... me was thinking of Ms DUN Escape.

[big Grin]

Me thinks it's the perfect name since that's basically what she did by getting all that white!

[smiley Wavey]

She has the most beautiful eye!

Congrats! I had to have my husband stop what he was doing and look at the pictures of her and I don't do that very often. Very pretty girl.