Sign in to follow this  
Trinity

Patches Foal watch... UPDATE!!! FOALED!!!! Pg 3 PICS!!!!

Fingers crossed lol..

She looks the same as of tonight but I did see one tiny little drop of wax on one teet...Very very small and not hardly noticable tho lol...

Pleeeeeease have it this weekend Patchy Poo lol The full moon is comming fast [smile]

But one teensy tiny drop of wax is called PROGRESS!! YAY!!!

[Yay][Jump][Yay][Jump][Yay]

Come on Patches!! Rooting for this weekend too!!

[Jump][Jump]

WE HAVE A BABY!!!!!

Picts uploading...OMG I AM SOOO HAPPY!

Its a.....

SORREL OVERO FILLY!!!!!!CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? I had a vision for the last week of a filly that looked just like Moody's Ms Birdie and all I danged.....That what I GOT!!!!

I am SOO STOKED! LOL..The only thing I didnt get was blue eyes...I think.....At least I dont think they will be blue...You can usually tell blue eyes at birth right? I never had a blue eyed baby so Im thinking they will be brown rimmed with black [smile] Im even more excited they are rimmed with black actually and her head will be stunning also...Patches has so much trouble with her pink skinned eye so Im glad for that...

Patches is great and cleaned well, baby is great strong, vigerous and perfect..I am just so completely happy [big Grin][big Grin]

Picts comming!

[ 07-17-2008, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: Trinity ]

Con [Yay] grat [Yay] ulat [Yay] ions!!!!! [Yay]

I am soooo excited for you!!! She's absolutely STUNNING!!!! She's got such a gorgeous head, and lovely markings... she's just awwwwww factor galore!

[Jump][Jump][Jump][Jump]

We now have a name! Im pretty sure Im going to stick with at this point...but I might change my mind lol..

Chants Paintd Fantasy

aka Fantasy

http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/index.php?...small_font=1&l=

If anyone else thinks of any other good names, PLEASE post them...Im still open to anything cool catchy and suitable right now...

She certainly got color, didn't she? Just be sure to keep her sun blocked on that sensitive nose of hers.

She is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her and she has a beautiful head. Congrats Trin. Wished you was a little bit closer so we could pet her. My son wants to come to TN to pet her. You'll just have to bring her to LV next time!!! [Wink]

[Jump] CONGRATS Trinity! She is adorable and has the cutest little face [smile]

They probably have not/could not import the old posts. I found I can not change the title of my foal watch thread since the first post is not here.

Well dang...I kept hoping the thread would update and move over here finally but It looks like that will not be happening...

Ok ok :) Pictures comming lol

about 10 hours old

100_1826.jpg

100_1833.jpg

100_1839.jpg

100_1848.jpg

100_1877.jpg

100_1905.jpg

2 days old

100_1977.jpg

100_1936.jpg

100_1937.jpg

more in a sec

More pictures...

Yesterday when brlracr624 was over...She took these....hehe they made me laugh...

oooh whats this?

100_2101.jpg

snacks!

100_2102.jpg

What???

100_2103.jpg

ROFL....Those ones I thought were so funny

King of the mountain

100_2120.jpg

posing by mom

100_2162-1.jpg

Hey Brl...You can post some more if you like :)

[ROTFL] How can she be so cute and gross at the same time?!?! She is adorable and wow she has some legs!

Are her eyes blue or brown?

Im sure they will be brown but they are a really dark blue right now....Her black eyeliner is getting really black too now :) It is very striking :)

Wow! COOL! Updated pics of that gorgeous filly of yours!! She is very, very beautiful!! Congratulations!! She is an eye catcher for sure!!

[Yay] [Jump] [Yay]