BRTrainer

WEIRD Names.

Ok, I'm just wondering what your weirdest horse names are ...Like do you have a weired barn name for your horse, or reg. name? I Have two, My main barrel horse, a buckskin AQHA mare is named "Mink", and my backup Mare is an Appaloosa is Named "Mars". Lol, I LOVE to have a horse with a goofy name, seems to give them more character.. [Crazy]

[ 01-17-2007, 08:00 AM: Message edited by: BRTrainer ]

I also love the 'weird' names....

I have a:

Kujo

Kayoss

Ammo

Torque (Gay Bar King Flyer)

Volcom (Doctors Gypsy Star)

Krakker

And then Lilly and Iris...but they aren't really weird...lol.

[smiley Wavey]

I'll call Phoenix anything from:

PheeWee

Phee

Pheedy

PheenyPheeny...a favorite in my old barn

Phenwa

My other horse:

Car payment

Dingbat

Dollar Bill

At my old barn they had a horse name Beer Run. The owner used him for that purpose.

My mares name is Dial, her reg. name was Lady Dial N Win going back to Johnny Dial. but the barn I bought her from already had a Lady so they called her that "Dial" horse, I wanted to change it but it kinda stuck lol. Everyone asks me why I call her Dial lol

I have a mare I just bought that her reg. name is Sensations which I think is a weird name So I call her Whiskey Girl..

Registered names:

Four Feet of Snow.....he has four white socks, still my favorite name of all time. [Jump]

Rolling Black Out.....solid black breeding stock paint.

Shot to the Heart.....daddy is Mr Gunsmoke, mama is Valentine breeding, thought of this myself, I'm so proud [big Grin]

Baby Its On...........she challenged every horse in the pasture from the day she was born [Cool]

Anita Dance N Tune....kind of cute

Barn names:

Pro.......short for project horse....he is still in the making

Hottie....she was born with sexy long legs [bat Eyelashes]

Hattie....paint filly with a medicine hat [Confused]

Forty.....short for Forty Dollar Filly, I rescued from the killers and that is what she cost me [Razz]

Lance.....named after Lance Graves because he is pretty and has wavy dark hair [Wink]

I have La Osa Major{it means the Great Female Bear Major} AKA Osa

Vegas By Storm aka Vegas

TwoTrailerParkGirls{Named by Lance Graves not me,lol} aka Trailer Park, TP

I have a friend who's mare was a Native Dancer bred mare. Her name was True Dancer, she bred her to Acoosa. The foal had these sticks for legs so she named him Tru Acoostix and called him Stix for short. He was gorgeous..

Her Docs Perscription mare she played with the name and took Cription and changed it around to Crypton (as in Cryptonite like Superman)

My filly's barn name is Poopie Girl, everyone thinks that is weird until they spend 2 minutes with her. She is not nasty but she is into everything, she is a POOP!

A long time ago, we owned a horse named Ima Man Too Do. We called him Blaze. I know, really original, but what kind of barn name can you give to a horse with that registered name? LOL...

Andre'

I have

Bayou or HC BayouAHawaiianWedding an Arab x Quarter Horse

Disco or Stolen Soul Quarter Horse

Misty (how original eh?? haha) Arab x

&

Skuggi, means shadow lol. an Icelandic

Well, my personal horse is named Mustang Sally (yes, she's a Mustang)... I know, highly original. But I know a girl at another barn who owns a horse named Toby, which is fine, except his registered name is CockyDoodleBug, hahaha.

My friend owns a pinto half-Arab gelding named Woodstock. I love that name; it suits him so well. [big Grin]

There used to be a horse at theold barn where i used to ride named Hot Sex, he was a jumper i think. There was also a butters, sponge bob, and a slim jim

My girl's name is Miss Classy Page, I call her Remedy, or Remy for short. My other horse's reg. name is Wild Rockin Playboy, I call her Roxy or Rox:)

Cowboy's registred name is: YAHOO SERIOUS

He was named after a Australian Comdeian Actor [Duh]

Nicknames:

Maverick ~ 'Wee Man' & 'Weezer'

Kirby ~ My sister likes to call him 'Kirbmaster 2003'

Freights Boogie Man- Boogie Man

Frenchmans Jivin Jet- Jet

A Taste of Candy- Duck

Red Hobby Seeker- Winder

Whatta Shy Cutter- Shy

BK Arrowdream- Dream

Norfleets Blue Magic- Magic

Northern Norfleet- Junior

Blue Louise- Louise

Lightening Bar April- April

Northern Alliance- Alli

Lightening Bar Norfleet- Lightning

Jaybird Jack Flash (I think)- Flash

Vegas Getaway- Vegas

Balmy Stony Bar- Stony

Norfleets Goodtime Gal- Lady

I think that is all of ours.

I rode a quarter mare by the name of "Hot Reno at Midnight" we called her Reno. I always liked that name. I raised a paint gelding and I named him "Remember to Breathe" Called him Joe, plain old Joe. My OTTB is Wyn Bank, I call him Cash, get it, wyn bank, win bank. Anyway, then my mare's name is Balzer's Moe Cherry, call her Cherry and my other gelding is Bonita with a Badger, call him Roadie, you know, like a roadie for the rolling stones, He has rockstar hair! That's my clan!

Pepper's paper name is "Rainy Flower"

I can't stand it and very glad I picked out my 2yr old's name "Get R Done Dude"

Bailey's is "Stylin First Down"

Lace's is "Sumtimesyoufeellikeanut"

Liz's is "Stylish Liz"

and lilbit doesn't have papers.

I call my are several names.

Here we go:

(just to key you in shes not a pony lol)

Noo Noo

Porche

Pony head

overtime

(her old owner called her this cause shed always work overtime in order to afford her)

dumb pony (even though shes super smart, shes too smart for her own good)

My other mare, she goes by:

fatty

Big Niegheens (its pronounced neigh-eens)

the lug

My mare's sire is: Classy Man Go and her dam is: Saints Deck. Her registered name is Whose You Daddy. NO not "your" but "you". She came from a quarter horse racing barn and they said that when a foal was born, they named it after a song or something like that. Whose You Daddy was evidently pretty popular back in 1987 when she was born. It was always funny doing fun shows and stuff hearing her name being called. [big Grin]

I've got a Morab named Mr. Bease, and an arab whos registered name is Khemosabi's Brat....yeah I know.