Sign in to follow this  
Shawnee0

Help me with choices!! : ) PLZ

quote:

Originally posted by lsrodeogrl22:

I would go with a blue or red... Just about any color other than white or black should look good. Good luck!!!

Yeah I know im lucky White and Blacks are so much fun to choose colors for. I thought pink and limegreen but i dont know. Red would make her look really sharp too..

quote:

Originally posted by Little Bitty Cowgirl*:

Any shade of purple, baby blue, or baby pink.

agreed.

I had a Baby blue and Pink combination and it looks gorgeous on black and whites...

but you could come out with a BANG! and go ORANGE! lol...

Or you could do rainbow... Those always draw attention and help if you cant pick just ONE color! [big Grin]

I think maybe go with a bright colour - as you have the black and white horse - anything would really go well..but i personally think a bright sharp colour would be great!!

Good luck!

[smiley Wavey]

maybe different colors of everything.

try and get a rainbow pad, and for example--red headstall, limegreen noseband, blue tiedown, orange breastcollar, yellow boots ect...

Not rainbow. Or tie-die. I think it looks really tacky. Like you went to the tack store and got the left-overs of everything.

A girl at our club uses tie-down and it looks pretty bad.

Hey...what a beauty your horse is! I have a gorgeous huge black and white paint gelding (now) and I believe he will be decked out in a variety of colors too. As everyone said, the sky is the limit with a black and white. I giggled when I read where someone suggested all different colors and someone else commented that it would look tacky. Some girls shop for clothes, but in my world I shop for books and boots. In fact my oldest son got me a little pillow for Christmas this year and it said "If the boot fits, buy one in every color." Years ago, Justin had come out with an absolutely gorgeous plain roper boot and the color was cranberry. I also bought the exact same boot in turquoise. As most of you know by now, I beat to a different drum. I went to a PRCA sanctioned rodeo one Saturday night with the regular group of girls I ran the roads with. I wore a starched white blouse with very fine cranberry and turquoise stripes in it. The pants I wore were the exact same turquoise. When I purchase boots, I almost always buy the belt to match for just such an occasion. In any event, I walked into my closet all dressed and was going to put my boots on and go. Yup, you guessed it, I wore one turquoise boot and one cranberry boot. They were the identical same boot and size. I cannot tell you how much "chatter" was going on about had I lost my mind "yet again." It was hilarious. I paid attention to the business of getting my horse and myself prepared while many other girls were pointing their fingers at me. (Ha, like I cared) I went on and placed 2nd at that rodeo. I credit that partially to the fact that others were busy talking a bunch of smack about me and not paying attention to their own preparation. I went home with "full pockets" that night. The point of my story is, again, don't ever be afraid or intimidated to do your own thing. After the race when we were all talking (it is my personal policy not to visit with anyone ever before I run), a couple girls asked me what was I thinking? I told them...."I was thinking about my run....what were you thinking about?" Missile..With..Wings..That..Work.