Sign in to follow this  
Cancrasher

NBHA PA01 anyone belong?

quote:

Originally posted by cancrasher:

The mares name is Best Native Jet. She is older sorrel. 15 hands. I am not sure if she ran NBHA or just local shows. She may be entered as Jet

Oh wow

Thats crazy. I tried that mare about 4 years ago with intentions of buying her. Where'd you buy her from? I wonder if they sold her after I did not buy her, or you are her first new owner. She was 17 when I was going to buy her I believe.

If you want info on her, let me know. I rode her 3-4 times before I passed her up. She was a nice little mare, very sweet.

PLEASE, any info would be wonderful. WHat was she like to ride and run. What division horse is she? Any quirks??

[ Thats crazy. I tried that mare about 4 years ago with intentions of buying her. Where'd you buy her from? I wonder if they sold her after I did not buy her, or you are her first new owner. She was 17 when I was going to buy her I believe.

If you want info on her, let me know. I rode her 3-4 times before I passed her up. She was a nice little mare, very sweet.[/QB]

PM'ed you back.

If you have any other questions, let me know. =)

I was trying to find the old pictures I had of her from when I tried her..I know I have a few videos, but I do not think they are transferable onto the computer (was one of those vcr tapes)..but if I can get that up on my tv screen and tape it on my other camera I might be able to try that if you'd like.