Sign in to follow this  
3CCHASER

Oh how I've missed this Board!

It's been about 3 years since i've been here [Frown] . There's alot of new names and glad to see some of the same ones from before. [Jump] Hi to everyone and have a wonderful day!

By the way, do you realize you are on the Teens forum? PA Pals still come on this one because this is where our post was put when they split up the topics.

yes i realized this is the teen board. But still love to lurk and learn. My son was in a bad accident and some of the luxuries (sp)of life had to go to pay medical bills. And then I had a 6 1/2 week preemie baby girl. But all is well! and I can now have the internet back. WOOHOO!!! [Yay][Yay]

My kids are doing well thank you for asking. MY son was on our hay stack and fell 16ft and the ton bale landed on top of him. We Spent 12 Days in P.I.C.U with him. He had severe head trauma, some bumps and bruises. But thank the good lord above [Angel] there was no permenent damage to him. My baby girl weighed 3lbs 15oz. and at 5 months old she weighs in at a little over 14lbs. Shes chunked up very nicely.(Ya otta see the hip on her [Wink] Im in for the trip of a life time with this lil red head. WOW what a temper [Mad] already!

quote:

Originally posted by 3CCHASER:

My kids are doing well thank you for asking. MY son was on our hay stack and fell 16ft and the ton bale landed on top of him. We Spent 12 Days in P.I.C.U with him. He had severe head trauma, some bumps and bruises. But thank the good lord above
[Angel]
there was no permenent damage to him. My baby girl weighed 3lbs 15oz. and at 5 months old she weighs in at a little over 14lbs. Shes chunked up very nicely.(Ya otta see the hip on her
[Wink]
Im in for the trip of a life time with this lil red head. WOW what a temper
[Mad]
already!

Glad to hear everything has turned out well. Um, except you posted in the wee hours. Don't you sleep?

[big Grin] When I posted it was 12:24. Im 2 hours behind. Not this week my baby is turning into a lil night owl. I finally made it to bed around 3:00. She thinks she's so cute that time of nite. Im to darn old to still be up that time of nite. [Crazy]