Sign in to follow this  
sfec girl

So, I fell off a pony today. **Video! =]**

He's a very sensitive pony, and he hates when his rider gets unbalanced, so when I lost my stirrup, he kind of freaked out, and I tried to slow him down, but he just kept going faster and faster, and I was actually laughing most of the time, lol, but I finally just decided that I was going to bail out, and just jump off, to the left, since we were going to the right, but right as I was about to swing my leg over, he decided to make a quick turn to the left, and I went flying over his back. xD

I laugh harder every time I see it.

Now that I think about it, I should've just circled him, but I was in too much of a "just hold on for dear life mode" rather than a "hey, i'm thinking logically, let's circle him and let him slow down on his own mode". So yeah, no critiques please, just laughing. Lol.

OUCH!! Thank Gosh you was wearing a helmet your nogin would of hurt after that. Looks OUCHY just watching. Thank goodness your alright, but yess I would circle next time LOL

quote:

Originally posted by Hifi Comanche:

How old is the horse? what he did is something my old horse would have done. A little on the nasty side to me. Looked that fall would have hurt. Glad to know you are ok
[shocked]

Hehe, he's a little 13 year old pony. He's not green by any means, just veryyy sensitive. He gets really agitated when his rider gets off balance even a little bit, so when I lost my stirrup and started teetering to the left, while trying to slow him down, he just freaked out and decided to bolt. Lol.

quote:

Originally posted by Justia One Secret:

That was actually quite graceful. Kinda like a swan dive.

Glad you're OK though! =]]

You know, that was pretty close to a swan dive... but not a total swan dive. Ive seen a full on swan dive, trust me this one doesn't come close.

[ROTFL]

quote:

Originally posted by cleverhorse:

quote:

Originally posted by Justia One Secret:

That was actually quite graceful. Kinda like a swan dive.

Glad you're OK though! =]]

You know, that was pretty close to a swan dive... but not a total swan dive. Ive seen a full on swan dive, trust me this one doesn't come close.

[ROTFL]
xD I'm glad my meeting with the wall is being compared to such a graceful animal. [Crazy]

lol,well at least your horse did not decide to plop down during a show for no reason.haha

I do have the vid if any one wants to see it,pm though.