Sign in to follow this  
pnhaavig

45yrs.+,YOU don't stop riding cause you grow old,

quote:

Originally posted by Prairie Rose:

Hey
Jack

Let me know where we can share coffee and pie.

hugs, PR

Perhaps at the private place at the junction of Rauch Rd. and Linda Avenue. [Roll Eyes][big Grin]

Does anyone else hear an echooooo in herrrrrreeeeeeeeee.. I can't find the cat.

Oh well, we were fading into the archives at page 3 so I thought I would come in and see if anyone had dusted or fed the cat. Hmmmmmmmm

Angela

Yeah, it's hard to say goodbye, but by now Blonde has had a chance to copy that thing, so I guess it's time to move up the street. I'm just gonna grab some of the notes and stuff off the note board to save in my scrapbook.

Landlord ought to be coming to close it up, so I'll leave my key on the counter. Hope they have a key left for me up the street. Je ne sais quoi, or is that quien sabe?

Jack,

I hope that you are moving up the street to the new place cause you are an asset to the family that lives there.The place wouldn't be the same with out you there. Heaven

Thank you. I'll get there, eventually. Gotaa take care of my goats - goat the bank, goat to WalMart, goat try to find the son of an old friend who is in prison, so I can get his mailing address. Gettin' too old, with too many goats!