Sign in to follow this  
Milo

The Back Porch Chapter Seven

Hi All,

Found the new porch easy. Kinda quiet this morning. Gotta try and ride my Flashy boy tonight as the next couple of days will be very busy. He's been neglected since I'm putting time on Sugar.

Blonde - Loved the pics. Glad you had a good ride and Gwen did good for you.

Becaco - Coffee is good. Hope Sugar does OK with the bridge at this is one of the places I ride fairly often if we go camping. The bridge is fairly high, but has sides on it and they keep it in good shape as vehicles use it to get to the fish hatchery.

Colt - [Yay][Yay] Glad to see we havee a "winner" among us

Milo - good luck with the new batch of eggs. Hope these peeps survive.

Morning everyone....It's nice to have a new freshly swept porch, all tidy & clean..Thanks Milo, your the bestest!!!! One question, where did the old porch go??? I can't seem to find it....

Blonde ~ I have pictures!!!! I think I need to call you and have you *walk* me thru how to scan, post and some other stuff, I hate being mentally disabled about computers....I swear I am a semi-intelligent human with SOME real skills that are useful...I swear I do!!!! I also pulled out some other pictures that I hope you won't mind posting...There various shots of the house when we finished (Okay, THAT was almost 2 years ago) The OTHER Disney trip and Xmas...Now you know we all need to see those!!!!! Hope you don't mind....

How's the marathon cleaning coming??? Are you still drywalling????

Okay hello's to all....Becaco, need the coffee *blacker, stronger and a BIGGER pot* need to motor and haven't the energy to get going!!!!!

[ 06-06-2006, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: JPParadiseRanch ]

Never mind I found it....

Blonde, what a sloe eyed beauty Brynn's mare is...Sounds like a dream ride....Great job describing it, felt like we were right there with you....Greats shots of everyone, but NO Gwen???? Come on now, no playing favorites....

Milo ~ Yeah for finding the last of the masacared herds eggs, hope it hatches, cause you NEED more peeps, Yes you do....

JP, do not feed the addiction!!!!!!

I do love the peeps tho..I hope it hatches as well. A little reminder of my quack quacks

May I join in this please?

Morning all! nothing much happening here where I live, just fixing to go and mail in my books for the secret book exchange. sadly I have no horses so I can't really inform anything about my animal life [Frown] . I hope every one has a great week ahead of them! [big Grin][smiley Wavey]

Hello Morning Dusk...Welcome, you needint have any animal to reply here...Hope you stop by often, it's a fun place...

Milo ~ Yes feed the addiction, feed it I say...More peeps for everyone.....Well, everyone BUT me....LOL

Edited because I called Morning Dusk, Morning Dust...Sorry

[ 06-06-2006, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: JPParadiseRanch ]

Well I just thought I'd stop by to say hi to everyone. I hope its ok if I post on the porch.

Not much going on around here. Got home from work yesterday & my hubby's choc lab decided to dig up our phone lines. So we're fixing that today. I'm hoping to ride Mardi when I get home if it's not to hot.

Well I better duck out for now. Got to go call around to find some round bales & call the farrier again.

[smiley Wavey]

Nice and cool on the back porch today. Think I will pull up a rocking chair and sit for awhile...........

OK That was long enough - things to do, places to go, people to see. Have a good day everyone.

Look at all the new Porchers!

Welcome to everyone!

Don't let Kat scare you off, she's a selfish ruiner sometimes. Just threaten to send some squirrels her way and she'll leave you alone. Or a beagle HAHAHA

edited because I felt like it... :joy to you!

[ 06-06-2006, 01:46 PM: Message edited by: Milo ]

Thanks JPP for the warm welcome onto this porch, looks like fun [big Grin]

As for me ya'll may either call me Jilly-Jam (my nickname) or MD, doesn't really matter to me [Razz]

Hopefully I can get some pictures up either here(if thats ok) or make a new topic about my camping trip last weekend. It was a whole lot of fun. We went swimming in a river which wasn't bad at all the temperature was excellent and every time we would wake up in out pop up camper there were all these deer eating away nearby us. wow such gental animals its really nice just to watch them [big Grin]

Well, lookie, lookie here..Clean the old porch off and people show up to visit...Welcome everyone...Of course you can post pictures, a post is WORTHLESS without them, dontchaknow...I am of the breed that can't figure out how to post and must beg assitance from poor Blonde, who graciously will post for me....{{{{Hugs to Blonde}}}}

Very overcast here today so I took advantage of it and washed & waxed Evette...She's looking right as rain now...All sparkly and shiny as was intended....Next is the BIG trucks...They take so freakin long to do...Guess cause their big??? Right???? LOL Aww, my day never ends, it's always something that needs cleaning, tending to and so on and so forth....What's a girl to do?????

Gosh, JP, how much blacker and stronger do you need? [big Grin] You can just about stand your spoon in it now. It has been sitting on the wood stove and staying hot for quite some time now. [big Grin]

JP, how long has Promise been at the trainers?

Welcome to the new comers, I think this porch is big enough to handle a few rockers.

Welcome MD - the porch is a fun place to visit. Don't mind Milo & Kat, they just add spice to the porch. PD, Jack & Old man are the fellers that keep us entertained. There are several others that have really made me feel at home since I found the porch. Hope you'll visit often.

i think our new porchers need pictures of the great and powerful milo...and her brother [ROTFL] .still havent got pics of the ponies uploaded yet,puter is being tarded...thats what happens when your darn kids download stuff [Duh] .tomorrow harmon gets a race bike for the first time...yay we are getting closer to race time.his first stakes race is in july!!!!i cannot wait..he is an awesome pony! and leah is staked in kentucky so i have lots of travel to do this summer.

have a good day...be back later. [smiley Wavey]

quote:

Originally posted by colt:

i think our new porchers need pictures of the great and powerful milo...and her brother

I'll ban you, you know HAHAHA

quote:

Originally posted by Milo:

quote:

Originally posted by colt:

i think our new porchers need pictures of the great and powerful milo...and her brother

I'll ban you, you know HAHAHA

HAHAHAH Poor powerless Milo!

-

Our fearless leader Milo

-

and her brother!

Hey Colt ~ MAYBE it's my computer that is 'tarded and NOT me and that's the reason I can't figure out how to post pictures, yeah, I like this new idea....And yes, Milo and her twin brother's picture MUST be posted ASAP...Kat, oh Kat where are you......We need some pretty picture's posted...Milo and sibling need to be viewed...

Colt ~ Way cool on the horses, but aren't stakes races where you might/can lose the horse??? Hoping and KNOWING you'll win...Goooooo Colt!!!!

Becaco ~ Today my dear coffemistress I need THICK & CHEWY coffee, Normally I like it at it's usual color and thickness...Today I guess I need to chew it....Yucky, huh?????? LOL [Wink]

Holy Crap Katman you beat me to my post.....LOL [ROTFL][ROTFL] How cute are they??????

Hush up Milo, you can't and aren't THAT powerful that you can ban mighty Katman!!!!! Love to you Milo my friend!!!! [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by JPParadiseRanch:

And yes, Milo and her twin brother's picture MUST be posted ASAP...Kat, oh Kat where are you......We need some pretty picture's posted...Milo and sibling need to be viewed...

[Wink]

Since I'm posting Milo's picture I better do yours too..... Just so our new Porchers get to know everyone!

-

[ROTFL][ROTFL] I so love my choice of hats, now new porchers don't be jealous of my chapeau, you too can have one just dig in your pots & pans drawer and we'll start a new fashion.....Thanks Kat....

-

Hey, I'm not powerless (at least in my mind)

quote:

Originally posted by JPParadiseRanch:

Your so funny Milo and you KNOW I am your one and only true friend.....I don't post silly pictures of you, only Katmando do.....

Yes, JP, my friend! Kat is evil. Capital E evil.

quote:

Originally posted by blonde on a warmblood:

[Angel]
And I'm the
GOOD
Sister....

Paradise
is the Twisted one, not I...

[Wink]

Pipe down over there girlie I got pictures of YOU too you know.......

......tapping her dessert spoon against the side of her water goblet.... ting ting ting ....

Attention Everyone.... I have an announcement to make!

TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY....IT'S NAGGY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

[Yay][Yay][Yay][Yay][Yay][Yay]

I don't know whether or not she can read our posts but we DO want her to know we are thinking of her on her Special Day!

......So let's flood her with Phone calls!!!

Us....all calling Naggy for once?!?!?

.......now that's a novel idea!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR OLD FRIEND!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

quote:

Originally posted by RixKatToy:

quote:

[Angel]
And I'm the
GOOD
Sister....

Paradise
is the Twisted one, not I...

[Wink]

Pipe down over there girlie I got pictures of YOU too you know.......

...What! did I get drunk on Ta-kill-ya at the Horse Camping trip and dance nekkid on the picnic table?!?!?!?

[Eek!]

quote:

......tapping her dessert spoon against the side of her water goblet....
ting ting ting

Attention Everyone.... I have an announcement to make!

TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY....IT'S NAGGY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

[Yay][Yay][Yay][Yay][Yay][Yay]

I don't know whether or not she can read our posts but we DO want her to know we are thinking of her on her Special Day!

......So let's flood her with Phone calls!!!

Us....all calling
Naggy
for once?!?!?

.......now that's a novel idea!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR
OLD
FRIEND!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

-

-

Hope you're having a WONDERFUL birthday!!!