Sign in to follow this  
a friend

horsn around

Hey I cannnot wait to go but can I have some Jet fuel too?Pretty Please....Oh Liz thanks for the info but who is "Money"?Hehehe it's supposed to be Rusty.His registered name is Reflection Of Money...I hope that means he's gonna win me some.Oh glad you like your hair.What"s in the jet fuel?I'm sure it will be tasty. Belch....

quote:

Originally posted by cnchsr71113:

Thanks,
[Yay]
I will be reserving some Jett Fuel just for you!

OH Deebbbbbbbbiiiii can I please have some???What's in it?

Lisa I just dont think you would really want any .it will make you run faster, jump higher, swim farther and the list just goes on and on and on and on but I dont think you want it. I will gladly give you a sip if you want to try it. [Jump]

I wanted to see what Horsen reply was after seeing who made it. I can't help but think she would be really funny after a little of it but she is funny anyway. [smiley Wavey]

Welp, that's it. Now she HAS to try it. I am afraid she will like it, and I am GOING to laugh. Maybe we should share with Hannah too, just because she is funny also. We will do this when Mike is driving the tractor, and our Mike will serve as the waiter.

Sounds like we're in for a fun time.Now what comment was yall expecting???Im aaaaa nice person [Wink][big Grin] Hannah will want some too..but I dont need to fall off my horse again.:rotfl:But my tongue may loosen up too much if I have that uh Jett fuel [Razz]

okay, yall have to tell us what is the "Jett Fuel" and what is in it? I THINK we all want some from the sounds of it?

Really, what is it? Can you guys make it or is it something you get from someone?

Share the secret!!!! Some of us just don't catch on very fast! PLEEZE!