Sign in to follow this  
draftiemama

Stillmecle and Iowarider, c'mere!

Stillme tell us about your work budd. What kind of boss you got, how much you make, can I borrow some money?? [ROTFL]

Iowarider, do you have fires in your neck of the woods? I heard on the radio yesterday that our Canadian fire dudes are down in Iowa fighting some kind of fire. [Confused]

No, I do not have any fires in my neck, but I am in central Iowa. I do not watch the news anymore as it is to depressing, so I did not know about any fires [Confused]

Pffft, work schmork, it doesn't matter! Just post insane crap & get your posts up girls! Quit yer slackin'!!!

For the record, I probably would've made it 500 posts, too. Not to be mean or anything, but there's been too many people who lurk for months without posting, then see something like this & decide to join in, but then we don't know who they are!!! You may know us, but we don't know you! [smile] (This is in no way pointed at either one of you guys or any one person in particular, just a generalization!)

Hehe. [Duh] I think that might be Idaho then. It was hard to hear cause the kids on the bus was hollerin in both my ears. [Wink]

Where ya work budd. Tell us some good stories. [Wink]

Mom, whats this about you paying Mudder to be your friend????? I think I will go with Draftiemamma as she says she is cheaper LOL [smile]

quote:

Originally posted by HeartFeltFarm:

Nah, draftie said she's CHEAP, not cheapER. Hehehe. Don't let her fool ya!

Didn't you see those crazy girls showing their butts in CO???

[ROTFL][ROTFL]

I work for a magazine publisher. We publish 5 magazines. We publish 3 woodworking titles, Woodsmith, ShopNotes, and Workbench and we also publish Garden Gate and Cuisine At Home, have you heard of any of them?

I answer the incoming emails along with a bunch of other stuff.