Sign in to follow this  

Dear Forest

Dear Forest, All my turkeys are gone [Eek!] They didn't come to the house today & I know why.I know you were putting extra large snares out & you snared them all & took them back to Canada to give to your mom & Mudder.Forest,you were suppose to leave me one [Mad] Whats a human to do [Confused] Please bring one back or Shasta will be a house hostage & you'll never see her again.

signed

Shasta's Mom

quote:

Originally posted by driftincowboy:

Speaking of Forest and Shasta.....what happened to the Nickers Bar????
[Razz]

Nickers is still there.Mariah is getting ready for the 3rd annual Nickers Holloween Party.Of coarse there will be the bobbing for apples,best costume contest,trick the human, and best dressed couple.Sandi & Shasta sre still running the bar.Sandi still hasn't had a date.Forest construction company stays busy with the building of Nickerville.Lots of horse's have jobs now.Life is still great at Nickers, Bar,Grill & Deli [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by okhorselover:

quote:

Originally posted by driftincowboy:

Speaking of Forest and Shasta.....what happened to the Nickers Bar????
[Razz]

Nickers is still there.Mariah is getting ready for the 3rd annual Nickers Holloween Party.Of coarse there will be the bobbing for apples,best costume contest,trick the human, and best dressed couple.Sandi & Shasta sre still running the bar.Sandi still hasn't had a date.Forest construction company stays busy with the building of Nickerville.Lots of horse's have jobs now.Life is still great at Nickers, Bar,Grill & Deli
[big Grin]
well thats good to know, apache may just wonder in one day when its open [big Grin][Wink]

I am so sorry Shasta's mom I did not know you wanted one of "these" turkeys I thought you would want a fresher one closer to your thanksgiving. I am bagging one of these ones up for you now. You do know of course that I didn't take any live ones!!!!!

As for Shasta being held hostage, us horses have ways [Crazy]

quote:

Originally posted by Forrest:

I am so sorry Shasta's mom I did not know you wanted one of "these" turkeys I thought you would want a fresher one closer to your thanksgiving. I am bagging one of these ones up for you now. You do know of course that I didn't take any live ones!!!!!

As for Shasta being held hostage, us horses have ways
[Crazy]

EWWWWWW, Don't bring me back a dead one [Eek!] Keep it & find me a live one.They keep in the freezer you know [Wink]