Sign in to follow this  
DustyGirl

500+ Gang v.2

Lora - Thank you! Yes, the sushi was great last night. We had a good variety. Rob tried a few things he hasn't had before, which he liked. He makes these interesting faces when he tries something new and likes it. It is so funny to watch!

quote:

originally quoted by Lora: So I gave her a huge guilt trip and told her how "when I was Your age" I ran the whole house and had to take care of my little brother. Guess what she said, "well that was you, I am not you"

[Embarrassed] During these next few years you will need every shred of patience you have and then some.

Been there. Done that sweetie. It gets worse before it gets better. Send her to Grandmama's every now and then.

Oh I would love that. Haley, Chey, Gracie, Heath, Caleb, Cainon .... One big party!

And Clay can come and help L.C. deal with 'the girls'.

[ 11-09-2006, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: DustyGirl ]

I finally got caught up and over to the new thread!!

CH, I like your pug with the glasses! I got my lab a pair of doggie sunglasses. And I had never seen another cat like mine til you said you had one. That is wild! I have another one that is white and dark grey but doesn't have the exact same markings out of the same litter. These are wild and I'm trying to catch them before I am over run with wild kitties. I had my 2 females fixed but then these showed up.

Iowa, man your rottie is gorgeous! I love rotties. A friend of mine has one and she is a hoot. When I'm over there and get ready to leave I can't be standing near any furniture. she will hit me and knock me back down then sit on me so I can't leave. She is a sweetie but thinks she is a lap puppy!!

Ann, Freckles reminds me of a friend of mines dog. I think she calls her some kind of cattle dog or something. She has more black then Freckles but the same face. Freckles is a cutie.

Ok, I think I got everything either here or my last post on the other thread.

Iowa. Cute kitty. And she looks almost just like my mama kitty! Amazing. Mama Kitty was adopted from the humane society and she's still not really confortable with handling her. I will try to get a pix though.

I think everyone will figure this out once we stop posting on the other thread [Wink]

I think I might actually be able to go do my work now! Although that means going into the video editing bay to capture footage...

I found you guys! [big Grin]

Congratulations Ann, you are almost a card carrying member of the sisterhood, the precious, most beautiful but gaudy ring is on it's way to you. I know you will wear it proudly in public and share it with your HC buddies.

quote:

Originally posted by AnnWatersHC:

[shocked]
You mean it???
[Yay]

Yup.

Don't be surprised if you feel like a new woman, a glamorpuss, when you wear it.

Magical powers and all... [Wink]

Hey Draftie. Am I on the list for the ring?

Sorry, I had to go and do a motorcycle fender wrap real quick. I will do the other fender later. I am just a do whatever kind of person huh?

I dont know why I couldnt post the new one. If this is slow posting, I will restart my computer.

Loves yalls pics. Iowa, I love the cat and the horse. I am going to come steal Anns dog.

Ok ladies, now admit it. You are so glad we put a 500 post limit on the S.S. exchange. And you are so glad that Draftie started a post just for you ladies to get your post numbers up. I know I am. [big Grin] You ladies are a bunch of blabber mouths now. [ROTFL] You're on volume 2 already!! [Not Worthy]

I have one more pic to share this morning and I will be done with the pics.

This is my son Foster after his football game.

-

Mudder - You are just jealous that we have so much fun [Wink]

V- You can come visit Freckles, but I doubt she will go anywhere with you! She is permanetly attached to my hip. Besides...if you try and steal her, I will sick my ferret on you! [ROTFL]

You are right Ann. I am jealous. Cause in no time at all, at the rate you ladies are going, you blabber mouths are gonna pass me in post numbers!! [shocked] I will be so ashamed of meself. [Frown] And I've been trying really really hard to catch up to Ozland. And I keep getting farther behind. She's a blabber mouth too. [ROTFL]

quote:

Originally posted by Iowarider:

Sorry Draftie, didn't mean to interrupt your conversation with Ann. My system is running slow this morning.

You are in big trouble girl, i'm gonna have Mudder whack you with her spoon. [Wink]

I don't believe it's possible to interrupt here, it's just a bunch of us yakking at each other. [big Grin]

You can have the ring after Ann okay V.? Hey, maybe she'll hand deliver it to you!

I will put the ferret in my pocket and take it with me as well.

Mudder, Yes I am glad, but I am sure my work is not. You should pop in and say Hi more often.

Lora, So is this what I have to look forward to when Chey becomes 10? I just do the dishes myself at home. I should give them more chores, but both had a ton of homework. Cheyenne is really good at helping with the cooking. This morning she put the ribs in the crockpot and covered them with BBQ sauce. I am thinking of putting together a chore chart, and if they want allowance they will do all their chores.

Money talks in my house. But Cheyenne may find herself in bed at 9 tonight. Usually 9:30 but she was so ill.

v

I too would soooo love to have a peak at the wonderful, most glorious, precious ring.

How do you get on the list? Do I have to do something daring and courageous or errr ... just outrageous?

V- I doubt Rogue would stay in your pocket long enough to get away!!!

Mudder - Well, if you join in with us every now and again, you just might catch up [Wink]

Iowa - Foster sure is handsome. Wonder what Chey and Hailey will think of him?

Lora? V? Ya'll ready for THAT! [ROTFL][ROTFL]

[ 11-09-2006, 11:03 AM: Message edited by: DustyGirl ]

I am trying to get caught up.

Iowa, I like Bandit. Did your husband ever just give him to you? Is the cat chewing on a balloon?

Draftie, You need to hang around some more. We like having you here. Mabye you can keep up.

Ann, I have decided that in the next few months, I will rescue a Ferret. There is a big ferret rescue in Marietta. But not right now.

Mudder, when I catch you, I will have a huge party. I need to look and see how many post that Oz has. I will never get there.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Foster is a good looking fella. Was he trying to look mean for the picture? He is just Cheyennes age as well. hahahahahaha

Oh, Mom, I will be more than willing to bring the kids to you. You would be ready to give them back.

V - I don't blame you. Right now would be hectic to adopt since we are approaching the holidays. They are already hyper, don't want to add the holiday craziness with one adjusting to a new home!