Sign in to follow this  
DustyGirl

500+ Gang v.2

Mudder - I don't think the saddle I have access to would be big enough to be comfortable for Da Brute! And my guy is a Brit, so I pick up real quick on fast talking, accents, and quarks that Wuffy might have to be able to understand him!

I love Florida too...I just haven't made it back to the Keys yet! Rob and I even looked at going to one of the beaches in FL for our holiday before we found Oak Island. Love Disney World too (yes, i am a dork when it comes to that!).

I love having Mudder and Drafie chat with us!

Been awol for a few hours. Had an appt in town and it took forevvvveeerrrr. I was chaffing at the bit to get back here and catch up with ya'll.

Interesting. We've got some se*y guys picture floating around, football on the brain, saddle fever and fear of falling going on all at the same time!

I love this place!

Demon come on up here. I'd LOVE to have board buddies come visit. Oh if only we could travel on a whim ayy. *Sigh* There are so many budd I'd LOVE to go see. I knew I should have married rich instead of good looking. [Mad]

Paula I think Eric 'THOUGHT' he was throwing us off by talking about how much YOU spoil those horses.

He's a wuss isn't he when it come to the critters.

Mudder it's just as easy to love a good looking man as it is a rich one .... oh wait... it's the other way around itsn't it?

[ROTFL]

Yes it is nice. I think they were scared to join.

Mom, we have missed you. So what is halfway between Florida and Canada? I wish I could just travel when I wanted to as well.

Oh well. I am not sure what I married for. I guess because he puts up with me.

Where did Iowa go?

Well there you go Ann. All the more reason I need to get me another saddle. [big Grin] Now I got a good reason to get one. [ROTFL] I'll tell Wuffy Ann is coming to visit and she needs an english saddle. She thinks you're sexy. [Wink] That'll work. [big Grin]

Ok I have to get off here and get something done today. Wuffy is gonna think I sat and watched soap opera's all day and ate bon bons. [Crazy]

Well everyone - I am heading out. I probably will have a ton of stuff to catch up on since I won't be able to check the boards while I am away. Y'all have fun and a great weekend! [big Grin]

Ann, have a good time in G'ville, i'll be at Ballyhoos restaurant in G'ville sat. night. I'll wave at you when i go past the swamp. [smiley Wavey]

Mudder, did you see that they think we're fun? They must be getting bored of each other, is the honeymoon over already? [Razz]

[ 11-09-2006, 03:48 PM: Message edited by: draftiemama ]

quote:

Originally posted by DustyGirl:

We're more the... "More the Merrier" kind of girls.
[ROTFL]

Yup we are. And now we cant make fun of you because you are reading it.

But Mudder could be in here to spy. She is doing her good mod duty. [Razz]

Well, someone has to keep us in line!! [ROTFL] Actually we are pretty good.

Ok, everyone have a wonderful weekend, I'll be back Monday with pics from the rodeo. I am off tomorrow (state holiday) but if I have a chance I'll check in between getting my hair back to its "natural" color and going to the rodeo!!

Well it took me nearly all day to research my SS. But I got all the info I need. Now like Mudder I have got to get some stuff doen around here. Hey V you didnt answer my question, although it was on the other post. Are you gonna be out at the farm Sat?

Hey did you see that Shelby is now a registered member?? She is going to try and get on tonight and post on the new thread.

quote:

Originally posted by Iowarider:

hey V, do you realize that your posts are up over 2000 and when we started this adventure it was under 500
[Eek!]

See told ya you ladies was a bunch of gabby things. [ROTFL]

Ha!!! A spy. Ya right. She who can't remember schitt is a spy. I agree with Draftie. We're a lot of fun and that's why you like us so much. We brighten your day. [big Grin]

Yeah, I saw that Iowa. I will go look for it now. I will drop in and say hi to her. I was in a hurry to leave and forgot to look for it.

Hopefully Chey will work her way to posting more. She is shy sometimes, and hides it with attitude.

Mudder, You and Draftie are great fun. Specially since you spilled the beans to me on who your SS was. [Razz] JK What would happen if we ever meet up? But it is much too cold up there, and too many old people and Yankees in Florida. How about we all meet in Hawaii?

[Yay]

[ 11-09-2006, 10:24 PM: Message edited by: qhridinGA ]

quote:

and too many old people and Yankees in Florida.

Now I know you're not talking about me because i'm neither old nor a yankee. I was born and raised in Canada, so there, put that in your touqe and wear it! [Razz]

Mudder, don't you think that we bring sunshine into their otherwise mundane lives? [ROTFL][Wink]

*ducking*

Ohhh, you are one of those. So the Canada winter got too cold, and you seeked sunny Florida. [Razz] That is a big move.

I choose Hawaii for us to meet, because it is sunny and warm, and I dont need a passport to get there. Now if I can get Lora to join us.

[ 11-09-2006, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: qhridinGA ]

Okay, Hawaii sounds good to me, i'm in.

Are you by any chance ignoring the thread on the free dog in Georgia? What's the matter, scared to look?

I saw it. But you know how you get the feeling that you should not get involved in something? My alarms were going off. I do wonder where she is. There is a large rescue in Tennessee. Tennessee Valley Cattle Dog Rescue. I know he has just taken in 2 more dogs this week though. A cattle dog can be very hard to redirect.

How is my Louie tonight?

He did good in class, he even let 2 people touch/pat him (reluctantly). Next week is graduation, but i'm going to hold him back and repeat the class. I'll do a Louie update someday soon.

Yes, i know about gut feelings, it's just that i immediately thought of you when i saw that thread. Heeler + Georgia = V.

Nighty night.

I want to come and try to pet him. Everyone else gets too.

Ok, I need to get a shower and go to bed as well. This cold is killing me.

I feel a little better today. I am just sleepy, but I fell to sleep last night from 6:30 to 9:00. Then I got up and cleaned up the kitchen and surfed HC some. Then I took a shower.

I overslept this morning. I didnt get up till 7. [Eek!]

I feel like crapola today. This thing is jumping up an down on my back.

But I'm glad you feel better. Maybe you are over the worst of it.

Got Tango a kong thingy last night and filled it with peanut butter and dog cookie treats this morning. She jumped on that thing like a duck on a june bug. I have put her outside in the fenced in yard with her blankie and little toy. She is having a ball running the fence line with the other dogs and taking naps in the sunshine. Makes my heart feel good to see her playing. (The other dogs are on the outside of the yard.)

Man I am glad she is doing so good. Mabye today with more exercise she wont jump all over you.

Has she met your mom yet?