Sign in to follow this  
Sorrel1

The official "I got my Secret Santa Gift" thread, 2006.

Okay, since the other thread got huge and it is going to take wading through pages to find pictures, I am starting another thread. Here are my gifts from my "Santa Phurgus". Thank you! [Huggy]

Snowman oven mitt and kitchen towel, a candle set (pictured below), two little mice for my cats (and they love them), and two cars for my son (he says thank you!).

-

-

And the candles smell like chocolate...yummmmmm!

WHEW! It's pretty! I was worried....

eta: and don't forget to point out to your son that they are FORDS! he he he (although probably made in china like the mice...) [big Grin]

[ 11-20-2006, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: phurgus ]

And they are different scents as they get to the different colors.

I'm just wondering what the dark brown scent will be. [Eek!]

I'm shipping mine to my *person* tomorrow....I was up til 12:30am my time (west coast) finishing the last little doodaa's...YES, now I am done....God help me I hope my *person* likes all the goodies I packed up !!!! I sure had fun doing it...Now to get busy on Xmas cards, yup there's still that to do.... [Wink]

Cute gift sorrel.

You're fast phurgus.

I'm still waiting on some stuff for my box which seems to have gotten out of hand. [big Grin]

So, unfortunately, my person will have to wait a bit - not something I get the impresssion she does well. [ROTFL] (Hopefully it'll be worth it). It will go out on time, even if I have to send 2 boxes.

quote:

Originally posted by phurgus:

WHEW! It's pretty! I was worried....

eta: and don't forget to point out to your son that they are FORDS! he he he (although probably made in china like the mice...)
[big Grin]

I won't say what Ethan said when he realized they were Fords, [Razz] he did still appreciate them though. Kid is a Chevy boy. [Wink]

A few years ago my dad bought a Ford pickup, Ethan razzed him relentlessly and grandpa told him he better be nice or he would get coal for Christmas. He kept on so that was one of his presents, a box of coal. [ROTFL]

[ 11-21-2006, 11:38 AM: Message edited by: Sorrel1 ]

Sorry to excite you all w/ this bump [Embarrassed]

I just wanted to say

WHAT A RELIEF, I sent my package off! [Razz]

Can't wait for my recipient's response in a few days...only thing is, I won't be able to get back on here until Monday, Nov 27 to see if it was received....

Ho Ho Hoooooo [Yay]

The candles were Tarjay Boutique. [Wink]

I was kinda laughing about how fast mine got there. They wanted like $25 more dollars to have it guaranteed for today, and I was like, "No thanks, cheap and slow is fine," and it gets there on Monday. [Confused]

Quite honestly I thought it would get there like Friday. Oh well...

And I want mine too!!!!!!!!!!! AND to see all the goodies everyone else is getting of course.....

Oh man this is awesome.I have never seen anything like it.And a wonderful pewter horse head key chain thingy.Wow

Oh thank you thank you who sent this.I have a good idea who did.

Love you, buddy [Huggy]

[ 11-21-2006, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Tuckaway ]

Well. I ordered something from Canada for my Secret Santa. I sure hope it doesn't take as long to GET a package from there as it did to SEND one.

[Razz]

quote:

Originally posted by Mudder:

Wow!!!
[shocked][shocked]
That is way too cool. I LOVE it. But that key chain looks familiar somehow.
[Wink][Wink]

yeah. I've seen something like that around here recently. [Wink]

Nice packaging too.

Mz Ellie, I hope not either. That took forever to get here. Did I tell you how much I LOVED that prize you sent? [big Grin] I got my key chain on my bus. I see it every day and it reminds me of you. [Huggy]

You guys are lightning fast [smile] great gifts so far. this is the best part seeing what everyone gets form their Secret Santa's [big Grin]

I just finished up my shopping will be packing and shipping off soon.

Well, Guess what!! [Jump] I got my package in today... but I can't tell anyone what I got yet. One reason is because my pictures are not uploaded. So, I am going to torture you guys until I upload my pictures!! [big Grin]

(Sure wish all the batteries I keep trying on my camera would STOP dying!)