Sign in to follow this  
Sorrel1

The official "I got my Secret Santa Gift" thread, 2006.

I had to run out and check the front stoop to make sure there wasn't a lonely cold package sitting out there for me. Alas, no luck but I did give myself a nice bump on the forehead when I looked out the window. I'll be sending mine out Monday-Tuesday, I have to wait for Mr.Manzie to pack it for me. Apperently the people at UPS don't care if you write "fragile" all over it, they won't treat your package any differently. I knew having a boyfriend the works for UPS would come in handy one day!

Wholley Molley!

That calendar is awesome! So much TLC has gone into everyone's gifts!

Hubby is just chuckling at me as I keep yellin "come see.....ANOTHER package has arrived!"

I have a wee snag at my end!? My little guy dropped my digi last week and it is toast! How the heck am I gonna get photos on here now???!!!! [Me Cry]

I GOT A PACKAGE!! I was gone for Thanksgiving. I came home late last night to several boxes on my front stoop. [Yay]

Hubby said I can't open it because I don't have a camera. [Crazy] We are running up to his work today, I'll grab his work camera. I'll post as soon as I get them uploaded.

And NO I haven't opened the package yet! It is just sitting in my frontroom taunting me. Do you know how HARD this is!? [Eek!]

Okay, so I opened the box. It's wrapped too pretty LOL I'll have to wait to get the camera now. sorry.

See you guys later [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by ozland:

MOH, you are SUCH a tease!
[Wink]

Not quite the word I was thinking, but it will do. I was thinking more along the lines of pure evil.

[Wink][ROTFL]

[ 11-26-2006, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: Mudder ]

I love seeing what everybody gets, some great thing so far! I'm finally done shopping. I've got some things I'm making to put in then I will be wrapping & boxing it to be shipped!

I love seeing all the neat goodies others are getting too. I guess I will mail mine tomorrow.

quote:

Originally posted by Bend N Flex:

Wholley Molley!

I have a wee snag at my end!? My little guy dropped my digi last week and it is toast! How the heck am I gonna get photos on here now???!!!!
[Me Cry]

There's little disposable cameras.. some now come with prepaid digital processing and they send you a cd.. I got one for 7.99 at WD (before it closed), was a disposable digital camera thingamajig- It included the pics on a CD they mailed to me. Was cute. [smile]

Sorry your little one dropped your cam.

Hmm maybe I should get one for my SS recipient too, incase she doesn't have one .

Did I mail my package yet? Mebbe yes.. Mebbe no.

BTW- SS Recipient, if there's a small orange and white kitten in your package, it's not my fault.,. he had to ahem *assist* with my packing.

[ 11-26-2006, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: Vee ]

Okay, I'm back. Sorry about the torture...* snicker *

I am flabbergasted [shocked]

It was WELL worth the wait!

Okay here is the pretty package

-

and then on to the gifts...someone likes to shop me thinks. [big Grin] I was just stunned!

-

check this out...

-

-

Here is a list of all the WONDERFUL items in my basket...

Coffee (2 packs) ADORABLE stuffed horse. Candy, YUM! Magnetic list w/a cute 'Kitchen closed-Gone Ridin' on it.

Guest towelw/cowboy hat

cookies

Hot chocolate

ornaments

2 books: Horse Trivia and Horse Tails and Trails

Earrings

Candles (already burnin' one)

are you ready?? A burgundy rope halter with tan lead for Lacey (perfect!)

The most adorable saddle cover!! I SO needed one.

and 2 of the most wonderful stockings with the girls names on them.

AWESOME!!

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA...

let me go feed my grouchy family and I'll be back.

[ 11-26-2006, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: myoldhorse ]

Okay, the box came from California. My first gut guess is RedRockinRobin, only because I read in one of her other posts that she was having a hard time containing herself with her shopping.

But if I'm wrong...I feel really bad [Embarrassed]

I'll have to get hunting here...see who's from California [Question]