Sign in to follow this  
Sorrel1

The official "I got my Secret Santa Gift" thread, 2006.

Now my other box was from Tucki. Oh my goodness. It had all kinds of goodies in it.

-

I got bath and shower gels from Tucki's mom. I got two antibacterial hand cleaner stuff and Lavender scented soap. I got candles and insense sticks. I got a pretty horse ornament, and a small hummingbird wind chime. I got a HC coffee cup and a bag of flavored coffee. I got a bag of Hershey kisses, some plastic container covers (that I can't find up here anymore), a Clinton Anderson horse and an original aussie tie ring. Two horsehead key rings (that say John Deere on them), and two HC T-shirts. And the softest fuzziest socks I've ever seen in my life. The Red Sooner T-shirt is to Jordon from Tucki.

-

But look at the pretty candle I got. I absolutely LOVE this candle. When I opened it, I said "OMG I'm suppose to burn this?" So I'll burn it down just far enough to put a Tea light into it and save the rest of it to look at.

-

Then there is Wuffy and his prizes. He got a new fishing reel. You know one of those old man push button kinds. He has a open face reel but he just can't get the hang of using it. And he got a box of fishing lures. The fun eat em up kind.

-

THANK YOU ALMOSTA [Huggy] I got my box, I just couldn't stay awake long enough for the pictures to upload so I could post. (But I got out of bed by 5:20 am again.) [Roll Eyes] Dang jet-lag.

I eagerly ripped open the box

-

and spread shavings around the house LOL

The loot -I had already tasted some chocolate [Embarrassed] I'm sure it was jet-lag that made me grab and eat the chocolate that fell out of it's wrapping before I even had time to lift the things out of the box.

Here it is...

-

I got an AWESOME coffee mug, it's so pretty, and I'm having my coffee out of it right now. Anyway, in the mug I also got maple coffee, which I will wait for a cold day before I try. That should take a couple of days even if it's getting colder by the day here. The forecast calls for it to be colder so I'll get plenty of opportunity to warm up with the Chocolate Chaud and chai tea too. I'll try the Irish coffee creamers later today... They look very interesting.

I got moose droppings [Eek!] a really cute fridge magnet, a calender (how'd you know I desperately needed one?) with really pretty pictures from Canada and a Canada pen, a key ring, (I can now replace the piece of string around my trailer/garage keys) pretty and good smelling candles, a cute snowman decoration -Let it snow- (really neat, especially since my decorations are still packed) and some goodies for Michico too.

-

Thank you so much [Huggy] I feel so spoiled and I'll think of you every day when I have my morning coffee.

I am so glad you like everything, I can let my breath out now..we were worried the coffee cup might get broken in transit [big Grin] , all credit goes to my daughter who did all the shopping while I was at work..all I had to do was send it off [Razz]

Almosta

Great package once again!

It's almost sad this is really done, it's been so much fun. I'm looking forward to next year to do it all again. What a great bunch of Santa's! [Huggy]

Merry Christmas everybuddy and once again a great big thank you to Mudder and Tuck who made it all possible. [Not Worthy]

Cool package Hast, I like all your stuff!!!

Mudder you can send that candle down to me, its really pretty but it might get lost in all the snow you have up there. It would be safer down here where there isn't any snow.

Yup, the moose droppings are chocolate, and then there are all the goodies for the cup (it'll be rainy and cold tomorrow, they say, I'll break into that then [Wink] ) and other chocolates too.

na na na na na... I got a candle like that too [Razz]

I've never seen a candle like this one up here. And NO IT'S ALL MINE!! [big Grin] I'm a greedy thing aren't I? [Razz]

So Hast did you get my prize yet? [Question]

Well, well, seems that candle is pretty popular -lookee what I got.....

-

.....along with fuzzy purple, super soft socks!

And here's the back side of that candle for those of you who haven't seen it yet:

-

Thank you thank you thank you Tuck! [Huggy] And Merry Christmas! [big Grin]