Sign in to follow this  
Sorrel1

The official "I got my Secret Santa Gift" thread, 2006.

quote:

You gonna be lookin a long long time budd.

Oh no...does this mean my person is clever and somehow sent from a different state? [Eek!][Question]

Okay, so my first guess was a miss...right? [Embarrassed]

aww crud, they're going to make me work for this aren't they?? [Duh][Razz]

Wow, AWESOME gifts from the Secret Santas so far! [big Grin][Not Worthy] I'm looking forward to receiving mine. [Wink] I hope my recipient enjoys her gifts.

Now let's see some more pictures of S.S gifts!!

easy there...you have until Friday. [Huggy] If they don't come, what fun it will be for them to get more than one package in the mail? [big Grin][Huggy]

While I have sent my SS a private Thank You note I want to let everyone know what a beautiful and thoughtfull gift I received in my SS package.

-

Chosen by a Horse: by Susan Richards.

quote:

To my Secret Santa:

I picked up the book Saturday afternoon around 4. Lou, and the kids had just left to go hunting and I had a quiet moment. My intention was to read for a while and then take a long, quiet nap but ...

I was hooked from the first paragraph and didn't put it down until around 11 p.m., when I finished the last chapter. While I laughed out loud and cried intermittently through out the entire book I managed to use up almost a half a box of kleenex while reading the last 4 chapters.

I have truly been touched by this wonderful narrative... thank you for choosing such a beautiful and thoughtful gift. It will be my favorite book for a long time and will be read and re-read as long as I live.

If any of you get a chance to pick this book up I HIGHLY recommend you go ahead and buy it. You won't want to let it go once it's in your hands.

I got my SS package on Sat. afternoon. Here is a picture of what I got. I loved everything.

-

I also got a German Shepherd mug & a picture frame but they both got broken. I'm going to try & super glue them back together.

I know I am supposed to wait until my person guesses but I have to step in here seems how she has gotten it and some things were broken. Southern if you want I can get another mug and picture frame, I am so sorry they got broken, darn post office must have just been throwing things around. If you are not able to glue them back together please let me know, I really don't mind picking up more for you. Glad you liked everything. I hope the shirt fits your little girl, I tried and tried to find something for her but I didn't know alot about her so I just got a T-shirt from my state. Anyway I enjoyed shopping for you.

Great gifts everybody! And MOH, when you wanna give up those earrings and that little horse, just let me know OK? [Wink]

Last year Almostafarm had my name. When I opened the box, I bust a gut giggling. I said "way cool, just what I needed a box of shavings!!" [Wink][big Grin] Shavings make the best packaging material. I would never have thought to use that. But I sure did this year. [big Grin] Tucki thinks she's getting a Christmas prize. HA!! NOT!! She's getting a box of shavings. [ROTFL]

Southern wonderful gifts. I'm sure there is something in there tho that should really be mine. [bat Eyelashes]

quote:

Originally posted by Tuckaway:

southern cowgirl,I want the brown horse thing on the back of the couch.Is it a blanket?

Oh it that a shirt?

I love it.

Cool gifts everyone! [big Grin]

I just got a notice from the post office that I have a package waiting for me from Canada. (I won't even get started on the USPS, because I'm home and he never rang the doorbell to see if I was home, just put a slip in the box. [Duh] ) Maybe it's from my SS? I have the feeling it's not, because I did just order something from Canada for myself for Christmas. [Wink]

quote:

Originally posted by redrunnincowgirl:

Cool gifts everyone!
[big Grin]

I just got a notice from the post office that I have a package waiting for me from Canada. (I won't even get started on the USPS, because I'm home and he never rang the doorbell to see if I was home, just put a slip in the box.
[Duh]
) Maybe it's from my SS? I have the feeling it's not, because I did just order something from Canada for myself for Christmas.
[Wink]

Nope. It's your too me from me gift.

[Frown]

I just hope my recipient likes everything I sent, this worries me to death every year - well, that and the waiting..... [Razz]

I wanna go home now! To see if *I* might have a box!

I am not a patient woman dear Santa. I hope you are not one of the oh so cruel ones that waits til the last minute just to stretch the anticipation as long as possible. (Like I usually do!) My heart & nerves just can't take it!

After seeing all this great stuff, I'm worried about the things I got for my SS. I hope she likes everything.

Really nice stuff everyone!!

Everyone will like everything they get...it's the thought and the care that goes into the box...I'll love everything! *snicker* *snicker*

Hey Scrim, I'll let you know if I can fix it. But I loved everything. Thank you so much. It was great fun to get home & see a package waiting at the gate.

Ok Tuck,

The brown thing is a shirt with horses on it. I also got a dream catcher, a t-shirt for chey, 2 rooster mugs, a chicken towel set with pot holders, some smell good stuff & an ornament for hubby, some soap art & hot choc. mix with marshmallows. Oh yeah & a little cowboy that u put in water & he'll grow. I haven't tried it yet.

(The blue thing in the back is a blanket.)

[ 11-27-2006, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: southern cowgirl ]

Southern, I have never tried the little cowboy thing but it was at the checkout counter and I thought it was kinda funny and cute at the same time. Glad you enjoyed, and I had a tuff time find kitchen stuff with chickens(imagine that) rooster stuff was easy but the chickens weren't working with me.LOL