Sign in to follow this  
Sorrel1

The official "I got my Secret Santa Gift" thread, 2006.

Dixie don't feel bad, I am checking all the time and my person has already posted. I just like seeing what everyone got while I patiently wait.

Oh man the mail just came...

I got another present.And it still is not from my SS.

Take a lookie lue at this buds.Home made just for me...What a neat idea..

-

Thank you,thank you Ratts,

[Huggy][Huggy]

[ 11-28-2006, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: Tuckaway ]

That is absolutely gorgeous Tuck! Ratts, did you paint that yourself? I know you're one of our artistic ones.

What a wonderful surprise!

[Huggy]

Awww, you're very welcome Tuck! Merry Christmas! [Huggy]

PalominoKim, yep, I painted it. An idea I came up with this year. I love doing crafty stuff and am always trying to come up with something different. [smile]

I got a box! I got a box! [Yay]

I got 4 of them! [Eek!]

Unfortunately, NONE of them we're from my SECRET SANTA [Me Cry]

I just wanted to make Scrim and Dixie and Iowarider squirm as they hit REFRESH every 30 seconds, [ROTFL]

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

Thanks DQ & Sweet! [smile]

And no fair RRR! I haven't received a box yet, it's not nice to tease! [Razz]

[ 11-28-2006, 05:33 PM: Message edited by: rattusrat ]

RRR, so are so bad. I think I will have to have a talk with your secret santa and tell them that you have been very bad and they should just re-direct your package to MEEEEEE! [ROTFL]

Awe, c'mon...I was just joshin' yah! (snicker, snicker)

*sigh*

I already know my SS thinks it's funny to make me wait because I am so eager to get mine so mine, I'm sure, won't be sent until the verrrry lasssssst daaaaay. LOL...That's okay, I know I'll get a box...eventually.

(Gosh, I am going CRAZY over here! I wonder when my SS is going to send my box! I can't take it any longer!)

[ROTFL]

I think my SS thinks it is funny as well to make me wait. But that's ok I have been getting Christmas cards in the mail and I enjoy that!

Mudder you are such a funny person!

No WAY am I sending you my beautiful pony!!

It's mine MINE MINE Do you hear me!!

Now fess up SS who are you?? [Crazy]

I haven't received a package yet! Even when I DO I won't be able to open it until I come home from college...Unless of course it comes before the 7th because I will be home that weekend. It should if my SS sent it before the first, right? [Confused]

quote:

Originally posted by StarMom:

Mudder you are such a funny person!

No WAY am I sending you my beautiful pony!!

It's mine MINE
MINE
Do you hear me!!

Now fess up SS who are you??
[Crazy]

Didn't your momma ever teach you to share? [Frown] Keep lookin for your secret santa. It's right under your nose budd. [Crazy][Crazy][surrender]

quote:

Originally posted by ozland:

Nope, Mudder is MY SS! You CAN'T have her, hehe.

So much for sharing! [Razz]

Ratts that is a neat idea, you are a very talented one.

Yeah come on people! Open packages and share the pics already!!! I am not even participating in the SS exchange (I am too new [Me Cry] ), but I am having a ton of fun seeing what everyone is getting!

HA!! Now I can gloat. Cause last year, even tho my gift came to me from another Canadian, it took forever to get here. So long in fact, that my S.S. was worried I didn't like her gift at all!! [shocked] But, I really did LOVE it a lot. [Huggy] I think I was the last to receive. Maybe? Or close to the last? [Confused] See next time you can be one of the first. Maybe..Maybe not. [Wink][big Grin]

No package for me today [shocked] I must have gotten on the naughty list and santa must have heard that I was teasing RRR about being bad [Embarrassed] I guess I better be really good from now on. [Angel]

Nuttin' here either.....and I'm beginning to worry about my recipient, haven't seen her on here in a few days. [Confused]

I got my gift and its the neatest thing ever!!! its a frame that I can write on! I still dont have any idea who my SS is...they are from Canada though...I have pictures but ill post them later. I have to get my horses ready for a thing that someone is doing...but thank you to my secret santa whoever you are...Mrs claws [Wink]