Sign in to follow this  
qhridinGA

Wednesday Evening Chat

Hi guys, the boards seem dead, and I figured I would start this. I am wore out, hope to go to bed soon. But I gotta wait a while before I give Chey her breathing treatment.

One of my horses is leaving in about 2 weeks. I am glad, but still sad.

I hate that long wait for horses to leave, that is somethign I like to get over with quickly.

I am sick today, I am not feeling to terrible... I REALLY hope I dont feel worse tomorrow, but I have a feeling I will [Frown]

Hey Beau, missed you. Someone was asking for some questions on rats on here and I mentioned you.

Chey has asthma. Hasnt had a problem in months, and nothing serious in years. All of a sudden she started coughing. Now is has been full asthma attacks every night for 4 nights now. I had to give her 4 breathing treatments last night during the night. I took her to the doc, and she gave me some steroids, antibiotics, more stuff for her breathing machine, and cough syrup with codine in it. Her cough seems better tonight, so hopefully I can get some sleep. The doc did say that she is borderline getting bronchitis, because of the gravelyness of her lungs.

Well, it is no big deal. I thought it was going to be 4 months, but I guess not. He is going back to the lady I got him from. I will never trust him enough for my kids, and I dont need him either. He is prone to rear when he doesnt get his way. I cant get hurt, and even though he is better, I will never trust him as a mount for my kids.

Awww, I hope she feels better soon. I can't remember the name of the horse you wanted to send back-I'm glad you got it worked out. No need to have a horse that is dangerous. The "normal" ones are dangerous enough!!

I really try to come on to the 500 gang chats, but you guys are so far into conversations, it's hard to jump in. But, I do check in occasionally. I saw where you posted about my rats-I did respond to them-can't find the thread now.

Emily is at a pasta dinner for her high school team, I'm trying to figure out what to do for dinner.

I just got in from a shopping spree.

However, my sprees are: I go into the stores I like and get the HECK out!

My 2 friends with me had different ideas. Window shopping and the like. [Roll Eyes]

Well, I'm still stuck at work. A major incident in our neighboring jurisdiction requires me to be here in case anything happens here.

Hubby and I are still supposed to go see dear friends this evening. The wife's Mom died yesterday of Pancreatic Cancer [Angel]

I need some positive news [Frown]

Oh Tazzin, I am sorry. Lets see, good news....

I just finished my glass of Chocolate milk.

Oh the grey mare I am taking care of is much better. Almost all of the swelling is gone, and the cut looks great. Where the vet lanced her.

[Yay] I am not going to wrap it saturday, I want to see how she does unwrapped.

I noticed that too Jean Bean!

I guess I could get my neighbor's appy and say I have a tiger horse too, right?

GSD: My mom and brother went to see that... she didn't like it. [Confused]

Apollo-I remember now. You should have fun with the ferrets-I would like one-they are just extra big rats. They get into a whole lot more trouble though!

My puppy is running around doing somersaults, up on the couch back down, run down the hall, back to the couch, flip.

Tazzin--hope everything goes OK for you tonight. [Huggy]

I've got a headache that just won't quit. [Frown] If I take any more medicine, I'll be OD'ing.

Back to school tomorrow for the kids. [Jump][Jump]

that person who breeds tiger horses?

pshh.. right.

i'm thinking that she breeds trolls.

her daughter, back to her, her daughter, a guest got on the computer to "have some fun".

ugh. where's mooshoo, isn't that the troll killer?

i'm trying to get up to my 500 posts thing.. i've always wanted to go join that 500+ chat post. and i've refused to look until i get 500. [big Grin]

QH-ewww.. don't get ferrets. they're evil!

one of the nicest ferrets i've even met just bite 4 people in 1 day. no one knows why. the vet couldn't figure it out either. ick.

aww man. i really want apollo. he's gorgeous and i can deal with that whole rearing issue!

Tazzin- [Huggy][Angel] to your friend's mom. it's so sad to hear when someone dies.

Your Corgi puppy right? New pictures?

I had ferrets growing up, but I havent had one in years. I figure 2 ought to be a barrel of fun.

Did you sell Beau?

Bloodline, when you join us, be prepared for alot of chatting. We have a good time. It all started when we wanted to get into the christmas exchange, and we became friends and stayed with it.

But they are rare horses!!!!! [ROTFL]

Lash, where is the website with the magic color change horses?

Remember the one with the horse under the infared lights and how warmer the true tiger horses were? But it was nothing but photoshopped?

[ROTFL]

quote:

Originally posted by bloodline:

i'm trying to get up to my 500 posts thing.. i've always wanted to go join that 500+ chat post. and i've refused to look until i get 500.
[big Grin]

I just looked down and saw I've got almost 6400 posts. [Eek!] I think I need to get a life.

I just heard..

"You ain't seen a sack like this on a girl in a long time."

My ears perked up and I heard, "Yes, she is a registered Jersey heifer."

(stepdad talking on phone.) [Roll Eyes]

Yes, my Corgi-she's a hoot. I have to see if I have any pictures uploaded.

Beau hasn't sold yet-he's was out on trial just before Christmas, they may still be interested, I just wanted him back before the holiday. Didn't want him sitting around somewhere else. He came back pretty thin-not really happy about that. I'm fattening him up again and he should be shown this week again.

quote:

Originally posted by qhridinGA:

Remember the one with the horse under the infared lights and how warmer the true tiger horses were? But it was nothing but photoshopped?

[ROTFL]

LOL I remember that.