Sign in to follow this  
qhridinGA

Wednesday Evening Chat

GSD-how's the situation with your brother? Getting any better? I know you can't discuss, but just wanted you to know I was thinking about ya.

i wish I had me one of the tiger horses. Wonder if they are cheaper if you call them Walkaloosas. Since they are gaited apps....

quote:

Originally posted by JrRodeoMom:

GSD-how's the situation with your brother? Getting any better? I know you can't discuss, but just wanted you to know I was thinking about ya.

At a standstill right now. Gotta love the prosecutors office. [bang Head]

Soo does that mean I have a tiger horse? [ROTFL]

-

Dang, I get sick and not come here and miss all the fun!

Hay Jr, how are ya? [Huggy]

[ 01-03-2007, 09:22 PM: Message edited by: dixiecowgirl25 ]

pshh.. i wish i could stay away from all pet sites!

i've got 2 horses and a dog. and i'm still looking for more! i can't seem to stay off of animal sites.

[Duh]

ok.. i swear, by friday i'm gonna have 500 posts. it's my new years resolution.

pshh.. like i've ever kept a new years resolution. [Roll Eyes]

Dixie- That is a tiger horse if I have ever seen one. It is a shame he is gelded. You could get big money for his foals.

i'm still laughing cuz i keep going back and reading those posts by the tiger horse breeder person.

you guys should stalk people with me.. stalk trolls i mean. it's very funny. [big Grin][ROTFL]

Hey the woman I board Star with has some of the thar "Tiger" horses. Except she calls them "Apple Oossas" Yep that is how she says it.

I think she has an offshoot breed.

Maybe they are worth a lot!! [Crazy][ROTFL]

qh - I knew it! He even growls like a tiger! I better call the vet and have a reverse gelding procedure done on him ASAP! Who's first for a breeding?

I love it. I have an almost solid appy. He is black with one white spot inside his upper leg. And that just appeared reciently. In the last 2 years. He has a few white hairs peppered over his rump, but you really have to look for them. But he is built exactly like his sire. It is uncanny to me.

But he looks blue in some black lights....mabye, I could photoshop it then. Is he a tiger horse?

*not editing posts tonight.. sorry guys*

hmm.. reverse gelding procedure huh? who's your vet? i want that done on both of my ponies. they'd be better as studs anyway [Wink]

bloodline, just hang with us. But that will get you to 500.

Lash, you are so funny. We have a gelding that doesnt like apples, but he likes carrots.

quote:

Originally posted by dixiecowgirl25:

qh - I knew it! He even growls like a tiger! I better call the vet and have a reverse gelding procedure done on him ASAP! Who's first for a breeding?

Boy howdy! My BO has been looking for a good match for her apple Oossa!! How quick can you get it done....maybe she will let me have on of the foals!!

I wonder how the registration would go............TigerOOoosaaaa??? [Crazy][ROTFL]