Sign in to follow this  
qhridinGA

Wednesday Evening Chat

Jr - I like that horse. It for sure is a Tiger horse also. You can see how it prances. I bet under the right light it would look blue or green too!

quote:

Originally posted by dixiecowgirl25:

Who's first for a breeding?

I'm first. Here's my mare...think it'd be a good match? (Although, she really has her heart set on Tazzin's Psaint [big Grin] )

-

quote:

Originally posted by qhridinGA:

Dixie, can you find where the vet threw them?

He was gelded long before I got him however, I bet the vet has some horses coming up to be gelded soon and he could just use those right? Like a kidney transplant only it would be a nut transplant?

how would you register that? tiger-app-oossa?

maybe not.

don't fear, I'LL BE BACK!

i'm just getting my other 60 some posts. i'm checking this one all the time though.

i would like a tiger horse though. anyone know of any good breeders? maybe i should talk to that lady on here... i'm sure she'd have some good ones!

she is fixin to breed her mare, and every year the price of the baby will go up 5000 dollars. Get one while you can!

I recently found out my gelding Cheater has this rare tiger horse gene in him and talked to his vet...

He says it would only cost $13,000 to get a sexual reassignment surgery for him and he swears I could breed "her" to pass on this gene. He's even willing to cut me a deal if he gets first dibs on the offspring. [Yay]

quote:

Originally posted by GSDLeaderPup:

I recently found out my gelding Cheater has this rare tiger horse gene in him and talked to his vet...

He says it would only cost $13,000 to get a sexual reassignment surgery for him and he swears I could breed "her" to pass on this gene. He's even willing to cut me a deal if he gets first dibs on the offspring.
[Yay]

Ya know when my daughter and I gave Star her first bath we noticed she had copper colored spots..........maybe I got one of those really rare Leopard horses!!

Man that could be sooooommmmmeeeee kind of match!!

Well there is not a particular post, I caught one that she posted and then deleted where it went to her webpage. You just have to look around and it is thrown in there everywhere.

But it is in her siggy.

i think her name is buckinbo.

otherwise known as the new troll that doesn't give up or go away.

*sigh*

rare horses. gotta love 'em.

the real ones that is. [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Lash Man and Al Girl:

Wow, GSD. Go for it.

What was it you said to one poster?

-CREDIT CARDS.
[ROTFL][ROTFL]

-Gas for the truck: $40

-Surgery and overnight fees with discount: 10,000

-Paying a friend to borrow her trailer: $50

-Contacting the jockey club to ask that your horses records be updated to change "stallion" (what his JC record currently says) to "mare" : PRICELESS [ROTFL]

[ 01-03-2007, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: GSDLeaderPup ]

quote:

Originally posted by qhridinGA:

Oh my horse has dark spots, some with white hair around it. Is he a reverse leopard horse?

Yep! Now we need to find us a good stud to perpetuate(sp) our new and rare breed of horses!

quote:

GSD:

"You see, we were just a little confused. He had this hernia thing.. ya know. It was just real hard to see back there... Yeah."

"yes...I know it's been 4 1/2 years...but we aren't very observant and he just sorta hangs out in the back pasture. We feed him once in awhile, that's 'bout it.. [Confused] "

quote:

Originally posted by GSDLeaderPup:

quote:

GSD:

"You see, we were just a little confused. He had this hernia thing.. ya know. It was just real hard to see back there... Yeah."

"yes...I know it's been 4 1/2 years...but we aren't very observant and he just sorta hangs out in the back pasture. We feed him once in awhile, that's 'bout it..
[Confused]
"

"And, if we tried, he would kick. You know how hard to handle those TB's are."

[Roll Eyes]

Lash - I wouldn't think so, usually certain baby makin organs are not fully functional or correctly developed. Interesting though, I wonder.

I know in calves they have "Free Martin's" which are actually heifers with no reproductive parts.

But, I didn't know if a hermaphrodite could be pregnant or not... [Confused]