Sign in to follow this  
draftiemama

fl. buds (skydive video p16)

Thank you tuper for posting pics. I'm glad to see someone is thinking of us poor souls who missed out on all the fun [Razz] .

You mentioned the FL sand being soft. Now I just KNOW there is a story there, fess up girl!

I'm so jealous I couldn't make it, maybe next yr.

[Yay] For Tuper! Thanks for the pics! You all look like you were having fun.

[Not Worthy]

Oh, there is much more to the story, but my lips are sealed for now! [Wink]

I will say that I did take a spill on the trail ride, but it was relatively uneventful. I can now add being scraped off by a low hanging tree branch to my long list of ways I have come off a horse. [Roll Eyes] It was completely my fault for trying to pick up a fun filled gallop without knowing the u-turns in the trail beforehand. [Duh] Very typical me. Like I said, I was the weekend's disaster waiting to happen! I would have even fallen in the fire pit if it hadn't been for Qtime! [ROTFL]

[ 02-12-2007, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: tuper ]

Guest cowgirlartist

quote:

Originally posted by tuper:

Aside from the fact that I was the designated disaster waiting to happen for the weekend, I learned 3 important lessons:

1. Florida means business when it comes to Agriculture.

2. Don't try to pick up a gallop on the trail right in front of a curve when you can't see how sharp the curve is.

3. Great friends CAN be made over the internet!
[Huggy]

(Oh, and it's 3 glasses of wine, then tuper is CUT OFF!)
[Crazy]

Sounds like someone found out about our Agriculture Inspection stations the hard way... [Wink]

Glad ya'll had fun!

quote:

Originally posted by cowgirlartist:

Sounds like someone found out about our Agriculture Inspection stations the hard way...
[Wink]

Glad ya'll had fun!

To put it simply.......YES. [smile] I still think the sign should SAY horse trailers. [Duh][Wink]

Yes, any moron with canoes on his truck should be made to be inspected as well! [Mad]

Hey, I lived, though! That's what counts! [Yay]

You know, I will never look at you the same again Vic......you just led him on. And on. And on. I had a discussion with him about it later. Poor Floyd really loves Tony Llama, not you.

[ROTFL][ROTFL][Wink]

I really think he liked the boots more than what was in them. Personally I like the boots myself but not that much. I really didnt know what I was supposed to do with him, and nobody came to rescue me.

[Eek!][Crazy]

Finally! Some pictures! [Cool] Looks like you guys had a great time. I had intended to come, but forgot to ask for the time off work when I started this job. Not to mention the confusion of moving.

I would love to come next year. I want to meet Hast's Breyer. He's the size horse I'm used to, unlike the little Michico [Razz]

Although if Draftie would let me, if I do get down there again, I'd love a spin on Sampson [bat Eyelashes]

Awesome pics!

I have one question for now though. Is Stubby the goat really that big or is Les really that short? He looks like a pony near her. [ROTFL][Crazy][ROTFL]

Forget ductape and secrets

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

We want some dirt.

-

Hey HFF! Glad to see you made it home safe and sound!

Did I not hug you goodbye??? I was driving home with hubby and son and I said,." I feel liek I missed someone saying goodbye??" He said,.'Nope you said goodbye to everyone but I still kept feeling like I missed someone??

If I did I am so sorry!

It was so great to meet you and I wished I had gotten some "horsey" time in with you guys!

Hope you had a blast!

HUGS

Shelley

You want dirt CR????

-

How's that?

ETA:

Shelley, you DID miss me you silly thing! [Razz] That's fine....*sniff*....I'll survive...*sniff*....

[ 02-12-2007, 05:53 PM: Message edited by: HeartFeltFarm ]

Aw Meg I am soooooooo sorry! Really! I just KNEW I had missed someone! I had no idea it was gonna take so long and hubby had to report in to work at some point so when I drug him and zach along,...I was just trying to get him back to his truck and was trying so hard not to be rude and just leave!

I was in such a rush that I just hugged whoever was there never realizing I had left anyone out!

It was so great to meet you and I can't wait to get together again sometime when I can spend more horsey time with you guys!

BTW,..I am soooooooooo proud of you girl!

You GO girl!

HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS!

Shelley

HFF...I didn't know you were going!? That is so cool! I was so surprised when I saw you in that group picture LOL

I'm with CR...where is the dirt?? [Razz]

Looks like everyone had a great time. Thanks for posting the pics. I am sure there are some great stories to be heard!

That was my big birthday present MOH! [big Grin] I thought it would be fun to see if everyone could figure out who I was...but totally forgot there was VERY recently a picture posted of me on here.... [Duh] Yeah, I know, sometimes I'm just oblivious.

And I posted the dirt for you guys...look back a post or two...jeez!

Got a few pics uploaded!

I am saving the pic tour for Hast as she is notorious for having the most and usually the BEST photos,..but I thought these were just too cool not to share!

-

-

-

and the ONLY group shot I got!

[Me Cry]

-

Geesh girls,..it sure seemed like I took alot of pics,.........but none I can share til the others come on here! [Wink]

Don't want to steal anyone's thunder!LOL

Hurry up and upload them pics Hast!LOL

[Yay]

Shelley

Now that's interesting. I just read on MSN that a man fell 2 miles parachuting and lived. [shocked]

Ain't no way in **** I'd ever jump from a plane. Nuh uh not me. [Eek!]

Yeah remona there was an awful lot of praying and well wishes and nerves goin'round there!

[big Grin]

Shelley

I got a few pics uploaded. I didnt take as many.

Here is a good shot of Breyer.

-

This was mine and LTRs faithful steed

-

Here is how a horsewoman skydives

-

Couple of sunset shots from the tarmac (isnt that what you call it?)

-

-

More coming!

Here is LTR coming in (I think)

-

This is Horseles

-

And a cool shot of Draftie (she was a bit further out and I could get her with the sunset)

-

Here is QTime all suited up to go up in the plane and video the jump from up top.

-

And finally the very happy divers after their jump

-